Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:49

Sign in to follow this  
Owen

TapaTalk issues ( using android OS)

Question

Owen    13

I logged out of TapTalk by accident and when I logged back in it seems I can't find the DayZRP forum on TapTalk as it deleted itself for some reason. Also every time I try to go on the Chrome Browser on my phone to link it, it states that the forum doesn't exist.

Any suggestions on how I can get the forum on TapTalk or is it an issue other people are having?

25 answers to this question

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I just click the Forum tab at the bottom bar it said forums then you click that and it said DayZRP and you click that.

If that doesn't work click search forums and search DayZRP. Or attempt to go into the internet page of DayZRP, when it works for you, and it will say something like use tapatalk to connect with us (I think) and you click that.

Owen    13

I have searched for the forums and tried to link it via the webpage but no success.

I don't know what else to do.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Give me a second I'm gonna sign out my tapatalk and see if I get the same problem. One moment

I don't get this problem.

Try to delete tapatalk then open the web page and it should ask you to download tapatalk then when you click yes and you've downloaded it then it should automatically add the forum ?

Owen    13

I have done all this what you have been saying. When I try to link it via the web it comes up with "This forum is not available in Tapatalk. Please contact your forum administrator"

Unsure what is happening?

xeESLmk.png

^^This is the error message I am getting. I am not subscribed to these forums as this is the only image I could find which is similar.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Hmmm I don't have a clue then maybe it is a bug with the actual forum showing up on tapatalk maybe an Admin or Rolle can confirm this I'll carry on trying to mess my tapatalk up untill I get your problem but at the moment I'm having trouble creating your problem on my phone

Owen    13

I have tried un-installing it half a dozen times and it is still not playing ball. It still gives me the same message when I try to connect via the web. Also it still doest show up when I search.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I have tried un-installing it half a dozen times and it is still not playing ball. It still gives me the same message when I try to connect via the web. Also it still doest show up when I search.

As said maybe Rolle can shed some light on this if it's telling you it's a problem with the forums not your tapatalk. However I've never signed out of mine until today when I tried to create your problem but still nothing happened. :(

Burgz    6

Have you tried using any other forums using the Tapatalk?

Owen    13

Have you tried using any other forums using the Tapatalk?

Yeah and they work fine.

Owen    13

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Yes I have. The only opinion I have on this is that the website plugin may be broke but Rolle can only confirm that.

Burgz    6

Yes I have. The only opinion I have on this is that the website plugin may be broke but Rolle can only confirm that.

Surely it isn't if it's working for others such as James?

After a little bit of digging, I think the real problem is just Android. Everywhere I checked, it was mentioned as being what was wrong and why it wasn't working.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Surely it isn't if it's working for others such as James?

After a little bit of digging, I think the real problem is just Android. Everywhere I checked, it was mentioned as being what was wrong and why it wasn't working.

Well yeh mine seems to be working fine on my IPhone :D

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish   
Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Yeah mine is working fine right now I am on it now just contact Rolle or listen to James they can help you.

Owen    13

The issue happened when I removed dayzrp from the forum tab. So I can't find it again to add back.

Mush    2

Ensure that your Tapatalk is fully up-to-date and everything is in check. If you've tried reinstalling then that's good.

I will contact Rolle as it may be a problem on our side. Apologies for your wait, Owen.

Owen    13

Any updates?

Furthermore I tried another version and it still failed to find the DayZRP server via the search.

Rolle    2440

Will be fixed soon, working on it.

Mush    2

There's your answer. Hopefully it'll be sorted shortly.

Thanks for reporting this and being patient throughout.

Solving.

Hofer    20

I did not delete my app, but still I encountered the same problem today. I cannot access it either.

Owen    13

Thanks a lot Rolle. Greatly appreciated.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Are we able to search and find DayZRP now because my app stopes working searching for it

Never mind I tested it and it works perfecto.

Thanks Rolle