Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:39

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak IG overlay

Question

So I just downloaded a TS3 IG overlay. As I was activating it, it said that it is possible for anti-hack softwares to declare it a hack. Will Infistar (I think thats it) pick up on it? I'm not too keen on getting perma'd cos of a TS overlay :P

10 answers to this question

Owen    13

It should be fine. I have it on all the time and there has been no issues so far.

Reacher    0

Is there another TS Overlay that actually works? I've found the default overlay causes DayZ to not load correctly, crashing it.

Is there another TS Overlay that actually works? I've found the default overlay causes DayZ to not load correctly, crashing it.

Yeah that might be Overwolf, if i'm not mistaken. I used to use that before it caused problems with DayZ. I just downloaded one from the teamspeak website and it seems to work fine in battlefield.

Owen    13

Overwolf often didn't work on the mod when I used it but in arma 2 oa it does work for me.

The standard TS overlay should not cause any issues. Depending on what you require it shows all the information you would need (players in channel and also who is talking). Have you tried using that? I used it for a significant period of time and had no issues at all.

The standard overlay does not affect your game at all and it was in common use so I wouldn't worry about using it. A screenshot is simple enough proof of what you use anyway.

Also, Overwolf is borked if I am not mistaken.

Which overlay did you download?

The standard TS overlay should not cause any issues. Depending on what you require it shows all the information you would need (players in channel and also who is talking). Have you tried using that? I used it for a significant period of time and had no issues at all.

The standard overlay does not affect your game at all and it was in common use so I wouldn't worry about using it. A screenshot is simple enough proof of what you use anyway.

Also, Overwolf is borked if I am not mistaken.

Which overlay did you download?

This one. I just tried it with normal ArmA 2 OA and it didnt seem to work. Might just be my resolution or something.

It was working with BF3 and I didnt get banned, so i think its all good. I can simply provide screenshots if infistar does have a whinge anyway. Thanks guys :)

Burgz    6

Yeah, I used one before and it never banned me or anything :P However, I have realised recently that it hasn't been showing up. Anyone know why?

MentalGunz, have you got the answer you wanted?

MentalGunz, have you got the answer you wanted?

Yep, this can be solved now, thanks Hatch :)

Marking as solved.

Answer: The overlay linked will be fine as it has been tested in another game and no problems occurred.