Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Redbond9

Eto's Journal

Redbond9    14

June 1st 2014

Home what is home madre some place that we go to forget about the trouble of the world no home is no safe place where we can go and eat,drink and ignore our troubles it is where these begin to make more sense. Today was my first day in this hell well at least its not like home, poor Italy my once beautiful home that i fought with a scapel and makarov to protect is now destroyed by these beings. But i have to look for me madre and papa or i cant keep going, im used to pain they said but a man can only take one too many shots of morphine to forget about it... its funny it feels like it was yesterday when i married my wife and my son and daughter where born how they died was not the right way for them to. I failed them but i wont fail my parents for whatever called this hell upon me i swear i will end you're life for it will be the last thing i do for Paige my dearest love.

Remember to find the light in the darkness Eto

Eto sandrian skeletie ♠

Redbond9    14

June 2nd 2014

Today I woke up under some sort of pine tree with a tent beside me I don't know where the tent came from honestly but the dream i had last night was weird it was a horde of those beings chasing me and someone else and i fell and was about to get eaten but something saved me i don't know what it was it was just their heads exploded and some of their blood went on my white coat I've never been so shocked in my life. You know i still she her in my sleep her beautiful black hair her silver eyes and her beautiful smile i wish i was there to die with her and be a bit happier in this apocalyptic wasteland i miss the feel of her pail skin on my own when we cuddled or held each other during thunderstorms, but these storms don't bother me anymore all I'm worried about is staying alive and well so i can live to fight another day towards elecktro for my parents to make sure there well, Heh at least my friends and family are out of this torture.

Sincerely

Eto Sandrian Skaletie

Frisia    8

I have to give you that your journal is realistic and all keep up the good stuff.

Redbond9    14

June 7th 2014

So today some asshole decided to make fun of my groups personal and political preference by running up to us while we were having a friendly chat with some random man who i never got the name of sadly, but i digress and decided it was a good idea to run up to us and say that he was a communist. Now knowing that we were fascists we decided to correct him of the wrong deed by what else pointing our rifles at him and telling him to well simply piss off and go bother somebody else, the CTC came and got him to go back into base while our leader decided to make friends and apologize well personally i didn't care he could have been shot right then and there by me because i don't care for that sort of behavior by anyone who makes fun of someone else's personal preference. But later in the evening he decided to walk over to me and call me a filthy fascists and spit in my face i simply told him to walk away and not to judge me for my political preference. But the asshole got shot after he spat in the face of a CTC guard and i got his gear in comp it was a fun night and i cant wait to see my friends in the evening tomorrow.

Goodnight my friends and forever have you're sights on target

Eto Sandrian Skaletie [Eto closes his journal a beat up leather book and sits by his campfire near the tent he pitched waiting for dusk and easily falls asleep]

Frisia    8

But later in the evening he decided to walk over to me and call me a filthy fascists and spit in my face i simply told him to walk away and not to judge me for my political preference. But the asshole got shot after he spat in the face of a CTC guard

28kk3sz.jpg

Gotta love the CTC.

Redbond9    14

june 14th 2014

Ive found them but their bodies their god damn bodies i loved them and they died like that *eto sobs and puts the pencil down rubs his eyes and picks it back up* I had to fucking shoot them Why they never hurt any one and they gotten torn apart By those fucking things Im going to kill them all if i may ill kill them all. *eto closes the book and clocks his makarov*

I'm dead now eto skaletie is now a dead soul wandering around its time for the razor to come back

Redbond9    14

8/4/14 *A Shadowy figure is seen at a small wooden table with a candle piercing the darkness of the lone cabin in kraznastov* It's been a while since i wrote in you hasn't it my friend well i think its about time i did once more I've been running from group to group seeing which one would work for myself and I've seem to find the perfect one the free medics, Yes i know there a bit odd but they feel like a family they understand everything that i have went trough with norsefire and also understand that my past is painful so they don't ask me much about it. But for the past weeks I've been searching around for a friend of my Shannon since trade post has been closed down i haven't seen her since and I'm quite worried but at least shes in the good hands of the SVR well i hope there good hands. but the doctor that has been training me so far is a Amanda Nightingale and she is a very kind and generous women who doesn't appreciate conflict which i am used to sadly due to my military background, but i digress my violent nature has to end soon or i may snap i don't want to but always being on the run makes me on edge.

But the strangest thing happened to me at trade post the other day i ran into a women named Charlotte and she looked exactly like you Ashley could this be that some strange coincidence paired us in the same pit of hell so we can dance the eternal dance of embers together forever or is it the fact of i cant let you go and i see you in every women i meet. *he then picks up the picture and starts to let his emotions come out for once in the light of friends and a loved one he feels alone more so than ever* I cant stop thinking of how it should of been me and not our son or you but why did i survive, Italy isn't a beautiful country full of art and fine wine and food anymore just full of flesh and bone of the dead and the living dead.

Remember to save you're loved ones and to make sure nothing happens to you're new family Jimmy

Jimmy Rosenfield

*He then closes the book and looks at the picture one more time and smiles remembering how that day at the park with the beautiful violet sky during the sunset made the day a perfect end for the family affair he attended his wife with the beautiful blonde hair and his son with the lovely reddish brown just like his fathers, he then puts it in his right breast pocket and goes to sleep on the mattress*

song to go along with this as you read if you so wish

Frisia    8
I ran into a women named Charlotte and she looked exactly like you Ashley could this be that some strange coincidence paired us in the same pit of hell so we can dance the eternal dance of embers together forever or is it the fact of i cant let you go and i see you in every women i meet.

I love this line, Doing good with the journal and as i sed it in the past it still reads nicely realistic. ;)

Redbond9    14

I ran into a women named Charlotte and she looked exactly like you Ashley could this be that some strange coincidence paired us in the same pit of hell so we can dance the eternal dance of embers together forever or is it the fact of i cant let you go and i see you in every women i meet.

I love this line, Doing good with the journal and as i sed it in the past it still reads nicely realistic. ;)

thanks man i really do try i hope some of the FM and FMDS reads this lol :P

Redbond9    14

'A man with a open book is by the campfire dipping his pen in the ink well he freshly found at the cabin he is next to'

8/8/14

I...I think I'm finally losing it I've been alone here for three days so far and i feel isolated like there was no hope for me to begin with. Is it me or did the free medics just forget about there new intern trapped in Brian knows where or am i just on my own like everyone else hell i haven't had radio contact with any of them for at least two days I'm getting worried. I don't think they honestly care about us interns were expendable and we can be replaced easily if they found the right people.

But still I'm digressing if they don't come to get me tomorrow i will have to seek out help by other means i hope it doesn't get me killed or worse kicked out of the medics. I'm sorry Amanda and Derek if i failed you i apologize here in this book of truth and exception i hope you understand that ill do anything to survive and not end up like my family.

i love you all i hope this is not the last message i write in you my friend

Eto Skaletie (Jimmy Rosenfield)

Redbond9    14

November 19th 2014

A man is seen sitting by a fire with snow falling around him holding his ripped clothing together after the fight for his life

"My head feels like a fucking car after it hits a brick wall shattered and bare its been a while since i wrote in you my friend so i want to get to the point i disappointing Luna I have been out in the wilderness looking for something other than a rose when three wolves attacked me. i nearly died and i feel like i should of but i am alive surprisingly i feel like after all i endured i should be dead and Luna is probably worried sick about me i need to find her."

He starts to walk out of the forest covered in his and some other matter of blood which is not uncommon for these days and years Jimmy is again looking for annother soul who he needs to re commune with.

"lets find the light which guides me"-Jimmy Rosenfield

Sign in to follow this