Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:20
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Joel_is_beast

Gear retrieval trough reseting

Question

Well i had a character with a ghillie with an L85 GL ACOG with an M9SD found in a chopper crash reset for some reason. In the future if i take a screen shot is it possible for an admin to help me get it back or is it something I have to deal with?

4 answers to this question

Fozzy    2

Something you have to deal with unfortunately. It is in very very rare occasions that admins give gear back.

Mush    2

Admins will never spawn anything in for you, ever - in the normal servers at least.

Sorry, but bad things happen, and sometimes you just have to deal with it. Apologies again.

SweetJoe    388

I'm sorry, but resets for gear are not possible. There are many reasons why, but the main reasons are fairness and workload.

It would not be fair to reset one players gear and not anothers. Meaning if the admins did it for you or me, they would have to do it for everyone.

which brings me to workload. The admins already have so much they need to do that reseting peoples gear would tie them up immensely. Its not as easy as looking at a screenshot. They would need to validate the reason for your death and that you acctually had that gear. All of this is time consuming.

So the answer sadly is no. Not ever. Sorry.

I happened because i logged out in a pine tree, because this was the 3rd time it happened because of nothing and i thought about it and i connected it to the other two so pine trees are bad but alright thanks for the feedback guys