Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
NuclearNinja115

What is your Current/Ideal Loadout FOR SURVIVING,

What would you take if you could find it, in order to survive; food, water, tools and accessories. If any; weapons, that aren't too high military grade Melee or Ballistic, but which keeps you safe, from zombies or anything. You can say what you'd want in game or in real life... Maybe they'll add them to DayZRP!

DarkStyle    46

I would go to the nearest army base.Take MG3 from there and Unimog.Then get together punch of friends who have same training as me and bang.We have unimog with lmg or maybe multiple lmgs.

Fozzy    2

In-game: UMP-SD with a few mags. Gotta love being sneaky and that 8k blood damage. A berreta M9 SD to get rid of pesky zombies as ump ammo isn't too common. A backpack full of drinks and food. A fishing rod because I like to go fishing. Matches Knife Hatchet and compass.

Real life: Since I live in the UK, I'd just go to my school. It is all fenced off and has high grounds :D. Great for setting up a perimeter in an apocalypse.

Diggy    0

I like to have an assault rifle as a primary, and a mosin or CZ in my pack. It makes combat situations more efficient, especially if you have to save the day with your sniper.

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

IG:

AS Val/Kobra/no Kobra and a pistol of any kind that isn't a Makarov or revolver, however it's not required. Hatchet is final step to an effective zombie cleaner that can defend him/herself when needed. :)

BeastMade    0

USP-sd, matchete or somekind of blade, matches, knife, compass, map, fishing rod, basic medical supplies, backpack, few cans of food and waterbottle. and rifle would be nice extra :)

Yuval    2

M4A3 CCO is the most rounded rifle i can have, combined with MG36 mags and STANAG SD, Coyote, Map compass, Matches, Hatchet and hunting knife. Some water bottles and a tin can aswell.

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

anything with a grenade launcer!

Rifleman    14

My survival kit for a real life scenario:

Firearms:

AK-47 - The most reliable assault rifle known to man - has been known to take punishment, can be soaked in water for weeks, caked in mud for months, and still be able to fire - easy to field strip, clean and can use both 7.62 Longs and 7.62 Shorts.

If not a AK-47, then it'll have to be a .303 Lee Enfield Mk.3 - an old reliable rifle that served through two world wars and was still able to fire long after - definitely built to last.

Now, list of other things:

Metal baseball bat

Lighter

Metal Canteen

Dried food or boil in a bag meals

Hipflask

Camoflage clothing

Tactical vest/Bandolier

A good hat

Strong, relatively small Backpack

Strong walking boots/Military boots

Rifle Sling

A good amount of ammo

And plenty of other things

Roofcake    8

Metal baseball bat

You mean actual metal, like iron, right?

Because aluminum dents after prolonged use.

FatherJones    0

id say a handgun with a leg strap and a few mags, a hatchet, and a small bag with enough room for a couple days worth of food and drink. keep it light and you can go on longer instead of having to stop every mile just to breathe because of all these things your carrying around

Rifleman    14

Metal baseball bat

You mean actual metal, like iron, right?

Because aluminum dents after prolonged use.

Yeah...well - anything would do - but nothing beats the Cricket Bat - or as I like to call it - The Staff of Wisden

Roofcake    8

Yeah...well - anything would do - but nothing beats the Cricket Bat - or as I like to call it - The Staff of Wisden

Good choice. Think I'll find you in the apocalypse.

IRL: Can't say no to a modified Mosin Nagant with the stock from an L96 and fitted with a suppressor. Sidearm wise, can't go wrong with something like a Welrod for when you need to get real close and real quiet. Some old British Army DPMs and an Arktis chest rig would suit me fine too.

Reptile449    0

A spork, specifically a metal knife-spork, is the obvious answer.

1) Can use as a fork, knife or spoon. This shit makes the spork a worthy tool straight out.

2) Can open tin cans with it if sharp, no need for a hunting knife or tin opener.

3) Can use to melt heroin for relieving post-apocalyptic stress.

4) Can use as a catapult for flinging rocks, either as a distraction or weak weapon.

5) Can scratch your ass and back with minimal effort.

6) Can use as a comb as long as you are careful with the knife edge.

7) Can get two of them and play rudimentary music similar to a triangle to relieve the traumatic pain left behind after watching your wife get eaten alive. Works best when combined with use 3.

8) Use as a weapon against zombies (Or humans) by stabbing the spork through the eye socket into the brain.

9) Use as weapon against people who refuse to show ID, wrist arteries are a good start.

10) Can use in a splint.

11) Can use to repair broken vehicles by replacing burnt fuses with spork.

12) Can potentially shoot out of a shotgun. Don't recommend as will bend spork.

Ingame- Winchester 1866, best gun.

In real life- Like 10 miles worth of rope, a bow, and a knife.

Rope me up a giant spider web, and shoot shit, I made this plan when I was like 8 so I have ironed out all flaws.

Ancalagon    0

I'll reinforce the fences around our house/garden and well... chill out?

Maybe try to sneak toward the store 400m away... OR use the car and load as much in as possible. Water, flour (just take a pallet with flour), smokedried stuff, cans ect.

I guess we have enough material (I guess 1/2 of our 2 garages are filled up with a workbench, tools and tons of random materials, especially metal) to build basic armor, reinforcements and weapons.

Oh and a crossbow. As long as i don't run out of bolts...

Could never leave anyways, whats about my family... and more importantly, my cats D;

If i would need to leave, i would first go to a friends house (150m away), thats where we have most of our airsoft equipment. LEts gear up with:

A Boonie

Black Scarf

A Balaclava (if i should need it)

Sunglasses

Bundeswehr Field bluse

ACU Style jacket

black FOX gloves

(If my friend is dead [R.I.P.] his Flyye Force Recon Vest and his IBH camo helmet [*-* dam rich people])

Camo pants and black boots

Nice, big, black backpack filled up with all i need

(From my Zippo+fuel & flashlight over basic tools & materials, medicine, a rope, some military rations and more than enough water. Just take care it isn't too havy to carry it at least a few miles into the wild)

As weapons, i would only carry my jack knife, my cats, a STI Duty one (GBB Airsoft pistol, about 1.5, maybe 2 joule, doesn't kills but it's enough to keep other humans away) along with a Crossbow.

I wonder if i should try to carry my fishing pole as well, should be useful...

Eluxa    0

Here goes my IRL supply list...

Clothing:

Hiking boots, preferably Asolo TPS for durability.

Camouflaged pants + jacket.

Thermal undershirt + tight pants, just in case it gets really cold.

Cap.

Sunglasses - Rudy Project.

3 pairs of socks/underwear.

Hygiene:

A bar of soap.

Toothbrush.

Toilet paper.

Notebooks (for when the TP runs out).

Supplies:

A 3 Liter camel hump.

Two, 1 Liter, canteens.

A small cooking pot.

Swiss army knife.

Spork.

Matches.

A ball pen.

Compass.

Chargeable flashlight.

A 50.L backpack (Preferably 'Gregory')

A light ammmo vest.

Food:

Dried meat/fruit.

Canned fish/fruit.

A manual for edible wild plants.

Weapons:

AK-47 (Modernized) with a mounted Reflex/ACOG sight + 7 mags.

Machete.

A Ka-Bar or 'Tom Brown Tracker' knife.

Colt 1911 + 4 mags.

Miscellaneous:

A carton of cigarettes.

AytonHunter    0

My camera and the kindness of others....

What? Isn't that legitimate?

Seriously though, I have no idea, I always assumed that eventually you'd run out of your ideal supplies, so why rely on them?

It's all about the time and place!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

My brain and a knife.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

My loadout (IRL):

First off I would use my AR-15 have been useing it for several years and am proficient on it.

If I couldn't not for some reason have my AR I would use my M1 that hAs been fitted for 7.62x39 and 5.

Secondly I would use my .40 pistol, forgot the actual brand name, Havnt looked at in awile.

I would then use my tactical vest which also has a chest holster on it for the .40, would be able to carry 4-5 Spare mags for the AR.

Then I would grab my hydration pack and somehow fit a filter on it so I could fill it directly from rivers, lakes etc.

Then I would get my hiking backpack, and in it I would have, 2 casual set of cloths, my gillie suit (good for dry shrubbery) the remainder of my MREs (about 10ish) 2 extra canteens, around 1000 rounds of extra 556 and 600 of various 7.62. (Basicly all the ammo I have Atm in real life) several water filters. Few cans of fruits and vegetables, Mabye a few cans of beans. Basic first aid kit (bandages, stitches, neadls, etc)

A hunting knife along with a hatchet. Several more spare magazines. About a 100 feet of rope. Blankets and a sleeping bag, and if I had room my crossbow for hunting. Also a few lighters with extra fuel .

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Give me an AS50 and an L85 AWS in my coyote backpack with Mountain Dew and 7 rabbit meat and I'm set

:troll:

DarkStyle    46

I'll reinforce the fences around our house/garden and well... chill out?

Maybe try to sneak toward the store 400m away... OR use the car and load as much in as possible. Water, flour (just take a pallet with flour), smokedried stuff, cans ect.

I guess we have enough material (I guess 1/2 of our 2 garages are filled up with a workbench, tools and tons of random materials, especially metal) to build basic armor, reinforcements and weapons.

Oh and a crossbow. As long as i don't run out of bolts...

Could never leave anyways, whats about my family... and more importantly, my cats D;

If i would need to leave, i would first go to a friends house (150m away), thats where we have most of our airsoft equipment. LEts gear up with:

A Boonie

Black Scarf

A Balaclava (if i should need it)

Sunglasses

Bundeswehr Field bluse

ACU Style jacket

black FOX gloves

(If my friend is dead [R.I.P.] his Flyye Force Recon Vest and his IBH camo helmet [*-* dam rich people])

Camo pants and black boots

Nice, big, black backpack filled up with all i need

(From my Zippo+fuel & flashlight over basic tools & materials, medicine, a rope, some military rations and more than enough water. Just take care it isn't too havy to carry it at least a few miles into the wild)

As weapons, i would only carry my jack knife, my cats, a STI Duty one (GBB Airsoft pistol, about 1.5, maybe 2 joule, doesn't kills but it's enough to keep other humans away) along with a Crossbow.

I wonder if i should try to carry my fishing pole as well, should be useful...

You forgot one thing.Few bottles of whiskey from your basement.

And cats as weapons?Well.Ok.

Voodoo    488

In real life: Id go to the fort down the road from my house. Huge walls, moats, grass area in the middle of the fort to grow crops and weapons (although not fireable the bayonets would work). Also a supermarket just 2 minutes drive from it for all supplies and boats on the river next to the fort for a quick get away if bandits show up. Id be pretty set up.

Although if in London at work when a zombie apocalypse started id be in trouble, maybe find a suit of armour from tower of London :troll:

In Game: Backpack, food and drink, a melee weapon, rifle and secondary and a castle or group and your set to survive