Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:23

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Acepoke

Age Requirement

Question

Guest Acepoke   
Guest Acepoke

If I am 15 and I'm turning 16 on the 20th of Friday can I reapply or will it not work

11 answers to this question

Rick    19

well considering your not banned from the forums, I would assume that once you turn 16 your good to go as far as submitting a white list app. You say reapply, so have you already submitted one?

Guest Acepoke   
Guest Acepoke

I have, I maybe had misread the application but I head once you get blacklisted you can never reapply unless an admin says so which is rare. When I turn 16 I will have the rights to make a new account (I guess unless otherwise). Ill wait till then or if I get an okay go

Rick    19

You have to send an admin a picture of you and some sort of ID confirming your age. After that, your usually allowed to submit another application.

Guest Acepoke   
Guest Acepoke

You have to send an admin a picture of you and some sort of ID confirming your age. After that, your usually allowed to submit another application.

I might as well but my mom strictly dosen't allow giving my picture but I respect her I will try to see other options

Jm Von Cat    154

I might as well but my mom strictly dosen't allow giving my picture but I respect her I will try to see other options

They allow you to black out your personal details and such, they are looking for Proof of age that is all.

Then again i may be mistaken and it is probably best to seek out a member of staff for this query.

Rick    19

snip

snip

They allow you to black out your personal details and such, they are looking for Proof of age that is all.

Then again i may be mistaken and it is probably best to seek out a member of staff for this query.

Your correct about that, but I think the problem is the picture itself rather then the actual personal info. Only the admins will ever see the pic, but I understand your dilemma. Sadly, I'm not sure there is another way around this, you would have to talk to an admin directly.

Muntz    3

Have a look at this post. The underage blacklist section outlines the only way to become unblacklisted. There are no exceptions. However, your current account doesn't seem to be blacklisted. I assume you have another forum account that you were blacklisted on in the past? If you could PM me the name of that account it would be great. :)

Zelo    0

In regards of ID and photo won't a Facebook profile be sufficient or a student card with your D.O.B and just edit out your name and other details.

Meatlunk    0

In regards of ID and photo won't a Facebook profile be sufficient or a student card with your D.O.B and just edit out your name and other details.

No, easily to fake.

Underage blacklist:

If you have previously been blacklisted for being under the age of 16 and you are now 16 or older, send the following pictures using a private message to an admin. Photos provided will be handled with the utmost discretion.

1. A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forumname"

2. A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

This is the ONLY way for you to get removed from the blacklist.

No point in suggest otherways how to proof your age, since the above is... like it say; The ONLY way.

:)