Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:11

Sign in to follow this  
SatansNightOut

The Availability of Future Female Skins

SatansNightOut    105

Now if I come across as ungrateful or whiney, I sincerely apologize.

However, while I'm a huge advocate of new skins for female characters, I've noticed that two of the latest female skins released are Supporter Exclusive.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the skins, but that's beside the point.

I'd almost be OK with donating 5 euros to get a female skin that's rather plain except for a bandit scarf. But the fact is, females have a grand total of 10 different skins to use--and male characters have not only in-game clothing to find around Chernarus, but a WIDE, WIDE selection of skins on the Donation Exchange.

Somehow, this doesn't seem fair, and it worries me that any future female skins to be introduced to the community will also be somewhat expensive to attain.

Like I said, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but some of us don't have the financial capabilities to donate 30+ euros to get a skin that is one of very few selections.

All I'm saying is, before every female skin gets put under an exclusive category, can I suggest that we get one or two cheap (if not free) female skins to use?

After all, it's not like female characters can just find a new outfit lying around at the Pub or Church. :P

Anyway, shoot me down, agree with me, or just roll your eyes.

But thanks for reading.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

However, while I'm a huge advocate of new skins for female characters, I've noticed that two of the latest female skins released are Supporter Exclusive.

I'd almost be OK with donating 5 euros to get a female skin that's rather plain except for a bandit scarf. But the fact is, females have a grand total of 10 different skins to use--and male characters have not only in-game clothing to find around Chernarus, but a WIDE, WIDE selection of skins on the Donation Exchange.

Somehow, this doesn't seem fair, and it worries me that any future female skins to be introduced to the community will also be somewhat expensive to attain.

Like I said, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but some of us don't have the financial capabilities to donate 30+ euros to get a skin that is one of very few selections.

All I'm saying is, before every female skin gets put under an exclusive category, can I suggest that we get one or two cheap (if not free) female skins to use?

After all, it's not like female characters can just find a new outfit lying around at the Pub or Church. :P

But thanks for reading.

I do understand what you are saying and female skins, shouldn't be supporter only due to the rarity. But at the end of the day you are not donating for the skins you are donating to help the server. But I guess it is unfair how there are like 5-6 female skins and two of them are supporter only.

Voedric    28

But thanks for reading.

I do understand what you are saying and female skins, shouldn't be supporter only due to the rarity. But at the end of the day you are not donating for the skins you are donating to help the server. But I guess it is unfair how there are like 5-6 female skins and two of them are supporter only.

Face it, most people donate for the skins and not directly for the server. I agree that these skins should not be supporter only as they are some of the only few female skins available.

Tamaster92    14

I am adding a few more skins for females in 1.4.0 - will chat with Rolle about it and see if we can possibly keep the military ones at the higher tier but lower the civ ones to donor or such.

Also you get a few new female faces this patch too :) no price for those!

SatansNightOut    105

Nice!

Anyway, I didn't want to sound like I'm bitching, because I'm not really trying to.

And as much as I'd love to donate not only to get skins, but to help keep the server afloat, I'm just not in a financially stable position to do so right at this time in life. :D

In any case, I look forward to new skins, and while I still will donate a few euros here and there, I just don't have the money to drop ~$30 to access a neat skin right now. :)

Tamaster92    14

Nice!

Anyway, I didn't want to sound like I'm bitching, because I'm not really trying to.

And as much as I'd love to donate not only to get skins, but to help keep the server afloat, I'm just not in a financially stable position to do so right at this time in life. :D

In any case, I look forward to new skins, and while I still will donate a few euros here and there, I just don't have the money to drop ~$30 to access a neat skin right now. :)

Nah it's completely understandable :) don't ever be afraid to moan about something you think is wrong or needs changing,

Unless its REALLY dumb hehe

SatansNightOut    105

Nice!

Nah it's completely understandable :) don't ever be afraid to moan about something you think is wrong or needs changing,

Well, I don't feel so bad, then. :D

I'm really excited to see what new skins are being added *coughcoughblackfemalesoldier2?coughcough*.

I'm just sad my Guerrilla Soldier didn't work with a gas mask, or I'd have been completely content with that skin.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Nice!

Well, I don't feel so bad, then. :D

I'm really excited to see what new skins are being added *coughcoughblackfemalesoldier2?coughcough*.

I'm just sad my Guerrilla Soldier didn't work with a gas mask, or I'd have been completely content with that skin.

Just wait and see what I have planned :D I think your going to like it.

SatansNightOut    105

Just wait and see what I have planned :D I think your going to like it.

See, when you say things like that Certamine, I get all squirmy and excited.

Looking forward to it! <3

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

black female?

Tamaster92    14

black female?

I believe so

Hex    31

black female?

I believe so

Tanya skins!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tamaster92    14

black female?

I believe so

No, they look awful IG :(

Hex    31

I believe so

no-darth_vader-575x245.jpeg

SatansNightOut    105

I believe so

They do. However... female soldier 2 in black... Anyway! Let's all wait and see what's in store.. :D

Phatal    46

+1, cant wait for more female skins. I personally don't necessarily think that my character has a skin that fits her so lets hope for some nice new ones.