Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:18

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

The Journal Of Luke 'Cowboy' Marston.

*Cowboy takes out a pen and his journal*

Well lets see here........

*He looks at all of the pages he wrote from the Watcher days, with a brief pause he rips them all out violently*

Those days are over....... But something new always comes up. Well this is day number what ever the fuck and I don't care. My dear friend Staggs shot me the other day... It hurt like a bitch to be honest. I felt weak, I need to protect Milla and I need to stay strong for her...

*He sighs a bit before continuing his entry*

I need to protect Timmy too...... Damn that kid he reminds me so much of my old son... I never told Milla how Bryce really died, I don't think I'd have the guts to... I mean how do you tell someone you love how heartless you were before they came along?

*A tear drops down from Cowboy's eye as he continues*

I wish every day I could go back and take that moment in time back... I didn't want to shoot Bryce... I just wanted to believe he was telling the truth but I didn't....... I was so wrong for that, and I'll never forgive myself....... NEVER! But how does someone tell the woman you love something like that? I couldn't do it, it would only break her heart....... I'm a monster, a monster just waiting to snap....... I love her so much and I....... I even love Timmy...... He's so innocent, I don't deserve to be surrounded by all of these kind and sweet people... I deserve to be around people who kill each other that's who I'd be fit to be around... I'd fit right in there wouldn't I?

*Cowboy buts the pen and journal back in his bag, unable to continue writing about the stories of his life, at least for now that is.*

To be continued!

Tredrok    1

You are already around people that kill each other! Keep it up man. I'd like to read what Cowboy is thinking about under that cowboy hat.

Conor    243

Don't forget what happened with fish and I the other night ;)

Really nicely done man! Keep em comming

Rick    19

Well you fit in around the Black Hats when your with us, so that last part has some truth to it :P

good read, keep it up!

Thank you all for the good feedback! I'm gonna keep the posts comin' with in game events that happen! Hopefully y'all like the writin'!

Josh    37

Cowboy and i have some talking to do.

Josh    37

Nothing bad, one i haven't seen you in forever and you know how deep we used to roll back in the day. Also the Milla thing will be brought up, i did not have any love interest with Milla she was more of a sister figure for my character. Which in a way makes it even more awkward and hard to know how to handle the situation. Either way we should have a meet up soon. Mainly because i haven't seen you in months!!!!

see ya soon buddy.

Also im glad your writing an rp story cowboy is such a great character.

Nothing bad, one i haven't seen you in forever and you know how deep we used to roll back in the day. Also the Milla thing will be brought up, i did not have any love interest with Milla she was more of a sister figure for my character. Which in a way makes it even more awkward and hard to know how to handle the situation. Either way we should have a meet up soon. Mainly because i haven't seen you in months!!!!

see ya soon buddy.

Also im glad your writing an rp story cowboy is such a great character.

Thank you so much and yes we do need to meet up in character sometime bubba!

How do you like Charlie Cowboy? :troll:

I even love Timmy...

N'waaa ;)

Great read Cowboy, looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully Timmy doesn't end up like Bryce :o

Gina    26

Milla will dig all your secrets out of you, just wait. ;)

Good read :)

You can try Gina you can try :)

And don't get too used to it Timmy Cowboy doesn't want another kid he just wants to protect Timmy and Milla hahaha

MrDisGood    0

+1 Miss the old days on Bryce Reid, though I like seeing how his story has impacted someone else. Keep it up!

SweetJoe    281

((i hear bryce plays a good character now. i didnt even recognize him the other night...so thats a big +++ to you MrDisGood.

Cowboy am i invited to the wedding?

Tredrok    1

((i hear bryce plays a good character now. i didnt even recognize him the other night...so thats a big +++ to you MrDisGood.

What do you think the answer to that question is Joe? You already knew the answer was yes before you asked.

Thanks everyone part 2 comin' up and yes Sweetjoe of course you are!

*Cowboy opens his journal with a lit cigerette in his mouth and his jar of shine beside him he begans the entry*

The assholes attacked us again... Damn them council boys the shot a rocket beside my head... Luck for me the blast missed me entirely, my life flashed before my eyes that moment....... I thought of losing her again... I... I couldn't take the feeling, so I kept shooting determined to protect my brothers in arms. The days go by it seems without me even knowing, it's like I'm not even feeling night time or the need to sleep anymore, I just sit there watching her take slow deep breaths as she sleeps soundly, I just want to protect her... God I hope I can protect her...

*He takes a drink of his shine and puts the cigerette butt out on a nearby tree stump*

I had that dream again when I actually did get some sleep... I was just sittin' there with my .44 aimed at my sons head... As much as I tried to stop myself, every time I have that dream it always ends with me pullin' the damn trigger... I woke up pretty quickly and decided to go for a midnight walk to clear my head... Everyone seems to be givin' up... Papa told me he was gonna end his life when the weddin' was over... That man is like a father to me, a father I never had... I can't let him do this... I won't let him do this! Tom told me the other day he actually cares bout' me, but he doesn't want anyone to know... Oh well I suppose people like to look tough huh? I guess I'm gonna stop this entry here before I ramble on too much... I just hope I can keep her safe... I need to keep her safe...

*He puts the journal away in his bag and finishes his shine before passing out, leaned up against the tree stump*

MrDisGood    0

Really? I think my accent is quit shit xD

But thanks, glad to hear my new character isn't horrible. Though I hope you mean 'good' as in interesting and not good hearted. Oh ho ho, am I far from that >:) I've learned when you're nice to people, they aren't always nice in return.

*Sighing to himself Cowboy reluctantly opens his journal to write an entry*

So first things first... I met a new person today, I believe he said his name was Josef, he seemed like a heartless man... He'll fit right in I suppose. The sombitch shot me though, I can't really say it was his fault, I did run in front of him while he was shootin' at a horde of walkers... But still it hurt like a bitch... Another scar for the collection I suppose...

*He grabs at his chest wound wincing before he continues to write

I still wonder... Am I good enough for Milla? Am I good enough for anyone for that matter? All I seem to bring is trouble and pain for people, my wife Ellie... I sure as hell wasn't good enough for her or my son Beau... I... I watched as they were torn apart by walkers, there was nothin' I could do... Believe me I wanted to help, but I just listened to there screams and when she said those words to me... Those three little words as her life faded away... I lost it... her last words were... I love you... How do you love a man who couldn't even save you from death? I should have stopped them somehow, I should have been the one being torn apart, not them... The didn't deserve that, but I guess that's just how God decided the good should die and go to Heaven and the bad should stay here on this Earth and suffer durin' this outbreak... But yet I still try, I still push each day... Like the Professor told me, when you run out of things to fight for, you find something new... I guess my new thing to fight for is my love for Milla, I would do anything for her, I'd DIE for her... I just hope I'm good enough... I hope I can save her, I hope I don't fail her... Like I failed my family...

*He puts the journal away, crying as he thinks about how he failed his family*

Listen to this song as you read for the extra feels :D

*Cowboy finds a piece of paper to write on*

I told her everything... Every little detail... I feel like I shouldn't have said a word... I think I lost her... Without her I have nothing left to fight for... I could end it now, just pull the trigger and end it all... Who would even care? I just bring pain and suffering to people... I've tried for so long to hold on... I thought I finally made it past the tunnel, well I was wrong...

*He looks at his revolver reaching for it, ready to end it all, but something stops him, a glint of hope perhaps?*

I promised her... I promised everyone... I told them I would protect them... Did I fail? Will I fail? What's left for me to fight for? I'm at the end of the road... I'm a monster just ready to break out of it's cage... I only cause pain and hurt... I love her so much... I love my family I have become a part of so much... But without her there's nothing left in this world for me...

He looks at the pistol again, clinching his fist he grabs it, and throws it away from him*

Whats the use of killing? Why do we do it? For laughs, or for food, or is it just because that's all we know how to do anymore? We used to be good people, we helped stranger, and saved lives, but now we just kill, kill and torture! People call me weak now... They call me soft, but I feel like she brought the human side back out of me, I feel like I'm actually living again... I don't wanna go back to being that... That monster, I can't go back to being that monster... I WON'T go back to being that monster who shot his own son because he thought it was he right thing to do... I don't know why we fight each other... Why did God leave us here? To determine the good and bad? I think I figured it out... He left the bad on this world to suffer and the good to go to Heaven... That can't be true... Milla, she's so sweet and innocent, maybe we still have a glint of hope in the back of the tunnel we haven't reached yet... I don't know how much longer we can do this though... We get this one life to do right... I don't wanna waste this chance, this life I have, I don't wanna fuck it up... I need to talk to the others, we need to change this, we need to become what we used to be... We need to become human again.

These are so good! Don't kill Cowboy though, Timmy would be a mess without him protecting and setting him straight :)

Mush    2

These are so good! Don't kill Cowboy though, Timmy would be a mess without him protecting and setting him straight :)

Yes he would! :D

Sign in to follow this