Server time: 2017-10-19, 19:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dave

The Business Trip Of a Lifetime

Dave    1

The Business Trip Of a Lifetime

Chapter 1

Jeff Winters boarded his plane at 5:00pm at Heathrow airport, this plane would take him and his friend George Ford to what they hoped would be the best business trip of their life. In Chernarus they were set to meet some of the most prestigious chernorussian businessmen who own some of the best companies in south Zagoria. From the internet to shipping to shop chains, they would be there.

They were set to meet at the International hotel in Chernagorsk at 1:00PM. Simple enough, board a plane and fly to the airstrip known as Balota, get a rental car and drive the 700m stretch to the city. Once they had pitched their idea to the businessmen they planned on treating them to a lunch at an expensive meal at the hotel to further show they were the right choice.

Jeff and George's idea was impeccable, it was flawless and if put into action before things get blown out of proportion then it will save countless lives, but that all banks on whether the businessmen decide that their idea is worth it. If they do decide Jeff has the right idea, he will make millions.

The plane landed at 12:00PM at Balota airfield just as it was meant to, they got in their car and made their way to Chernagorsk city. Once there they signed into their room at the hotel and waited in the conference room for the other gentlemen. As soon as the men entered Jeff and George knew that they had a big task ahead of them, they presented they selves so solidly and with purpose that it was hard to forget that one of they was there. You knew they all had their eyes on you all the time. Jeff began the pitch with a smile and made sure not to screw up his one chance at big money.

Once the pitch was done there were handshakes all round and smiles, smiles that showed Jeff he could be within reaching distance of his dream. Jeff and George went to sleep that night thinking that the next day would be full of handshakes and people co graduating him on how his project will save countless.

They couldn't be more wrong.

//First of all thank you for reading, second I'm 100% sure there will be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in this because I wrote it on my phone and I'm tired. Also the next chapter will be longer :D

Again thanks for reading

I like the background, the only thing that bothers me is what the idea Dave had that would save countless. I hope that'll be explained in the future, because I'm quite interested. :)

Dave    1

I like the background, the only thing that bothers me is what the idea Dave had that would save countless. I hope that'll be explained in the future, because I'm quite interested. :)

Thats the point, your not meant to know ;), yet

Dave    1

Chapter 2

Jeff awoke to an explosion shattering the window on the other side of his room, he jumped and out bed to see George doing the same. He rushed to the window to see what had caused such a disaster when he saw it all. The burning buildings and cars, the people screaming and running through the streets, gun fire shook the city with its cracks and the worst part, all the 'things' eating people on the street. This is what he had been researching, this is what he was trying to prevent but its too nlater, its already happened. The poutbreak means the fall of the economy, and therefore there will be no one to fund his project. At that moment there was slamming at the door, Jeff looked over to George to see him wielding a small handgun that he carried with him. He smashed down the door sending a couple of the things flying, he rounded the corner out of the apartment shooting wildly. Jeff followed quickly. They made their way down the floors and to the lobby, they had parked their var outside in the parking lot to the left. They would have to make a run for it. They made their way to the lobby doors and made a run for it as fast as they could to the car.

The streets were chaos, the few cars that escaped the city were crashing left right and centre trying not to run a anyone over. They made their way to the town just down the road called Balota where they landed, they had seen some barracks and hangars where they could find some weapons or some militants. They had to find weapons to survive otherwise Jeff would die with his project in his head and then fighting the things would be futile so there would be no solution. He had to find a way to produce it.

//Once again done on my phone so I apologise for the spelling and grammar

Sign in to follow this