Server time: 2018-07-18, 14:02 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Guest aceofspadez404

Vehicle Spawns

Guest aceofspadez404

I am new to the server and I am kinda confused on how vehicles spawn in the game. I know vehicles get saved when there are restarts but do new ones spawn? I am sorry if there is already a post like this or if it is a dumb question but like I said I am new

Each vehicle will have its own spawn, if the car is saved before restart it will not respawn. If a vehicle is destroyed before the restart it will respawn in a certain location which changes from time to time.

I think this is right, dont take my word for it

There is a limit on how many of each vehicle can be IG, they don't spawn infinitely. For example there is only 1 SUV IG at all times, once it's destroyed another one will respawn after a few restarts in one of it's spawns (more then one spawn for each vehicle).

Guest aceofspadez404

Alright thanks man!

I think, its 2 types of every vehicle. But, things such as the UAZs and 451 I think its two of each colour or something? Other than the SUV. The humvee has two alterations, one camo and one black. I think that's how it is?

Moving to questions.

Guest JMS

There are loads of different spawns and amounts of each cars. For example there is like 5 different UAZ451s and I know one spot for one is next to the fuel tank at NWAF blue footed hangars. As for vehicles like the HMVs there are 2 variations of them and like 2/3 on the server I think.

Just run around and see what you find.

Or just rob a car ;)

Guest aceofspadez404

Thanks for the help guys

Marking as solved.

If you happen to have anymore questions, feel free to PM me or any other Staff.

Guest aceofspadez404

Okay thanks