Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:53

Sign in to follow this  
SatansNightOut

Masks & Guerrilla Skin?

Question

SatansNightOut    105

So I just spent credits on this skin

27.jpg

but when I try to use any of the accessory options (glasses, gas masks, etc.) they don't seem to appear? The female faces appear just fine, but...

For those of you who know Amy, she always has her mask on to hide that vicious smile. I'm going to be a bit disappointed if I bought a skin I won't be able to really use effectively. :(

8 answers to this question

Bush    10

Well if it have been less then 24 hours since you bought it, you might be able to exchange it.

Oh and I really don't understand your question, it's related to the fact that you can't wear diffrent headgear/accesorys at the skin? Or is it something else?

Comrade Deg    13

It's just the skin you cant change it :/ I know, it felt bad to when I got it.

SatansNightOut    105

Well if it have been less then 24 hours since you bought it, you might be able to exchange it.

Oh and I really don't understand your question, it's related to the fact that you can't wear diffrent headgear/accesorys at the skin? Or is it something else?

I guess I was more trying to confirm whether or not I could.

Just kind of disappointing, since I'll probably never use this skin. :(

Sadly some skins don't allow accessories to be placed on the face.

Like Bushseaman said, if you haven't worn the skin after 24 hours then you can get it exchanged by PM'ing Rolle the Order ID and the dates.

Answer: You cannot put on face accessories on that skin.

SatansNightOut    105

Like Bushseaman said, if you haven't worn the skin after 24 hours then you can get it exchanged by PM'ing Rolle the Order ID and the dates.

It is currently impossible to PM Rolle about it. There is no option on the website, and someone told me he was on a break or some such.

So... Bah! <3

Thanks for the answers! Highly appreciated, although I'm still bummed out.

It is currently impossible to PM Rolle about it. There is no option on the website, and someone told me he was on a break or some such.

So... Bah! <3

Thanks for the answers! Highly appreciated, although I'm still bummed out.

Probably best to contact an admin and see what they can do.

Just don't wear the skin and wait until he returns (IF he retuns 0.o) and he will take the skin off of you and replace your donation credits with the correct amount.

SatansNightOut    105

Just don't wear the skin and wait until he returns (IF he retuns 0.o) and he will take the skin off of you and replace your donation credits with the correct amount.

Okay. Well, I wore it once, of course... that's how I found out gas masks and such didn't work! :)

Anyway, thanks again.