Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  
Bluepugs

New DayZ Mod patch looks great for RP.

I like the blood trail system I think that would work nicely.

Baron    2

I do agree, these new additions are brilliant in a lot of ways, it'll provide a bunch more urgency within the game to find clean watering holes, food will become a lot more of a necessity as compared to what it is now, medical loot and meat from animals will not only be rare, (To find the specific blood for your type.) But their value will increase within RP too, hopefully.

My only problem is that blood bagging with the wrong type of blood doesn't kill you in the mod, I don't get why, why make that decision compared to the SA when within the SA you die if you get the wrong blood type put into you.

That being said, great addition, I can't wait to see when/if it gets implemented into our mod. :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I'm pretty sure Tamaster already made a thread about this :P ahh well.

It does look cool yes but the new blood system looks like it might take the piss a little bit

Tamaster92    14

It does look cool yes but the new blood system looks like it might take the piss a little bit

If all else fails you can draw your own blood, wait for it to regen then use your own blood on you :D

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

If all else fails you can draw your own blood, wait for it to regen then use your own blood on you :D

Can you actually do that ?

But you've got the period of waiting for the regen. What if you get into a fight your screwed then :D

Tamaster92    14

But you've got the period of waiting for the regen. What if you get into a fight your screwed then :D

Yes you can and yep, maybe try being friendly or cautious ;P

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Yes you can and yep, maybe try being friendly or cautious ;P

Friendly ? Explain ....

:troll:

The change log is pretty cool I haven't played the standard DayZmod in awhile and what they are adding is pretty cool. The systems similar to the ones in the Standalone are pretty cool, but I really like the start of base building it would be pretty interesting to see what they add.

Owen    13

The fields around Stary and Novy will be painted red with the amount of blood drawn.

Hofer    20

This is going to be good :)

However, that being said there is already a thread about this since this is being implemented in the 1.4.0 patch. Stand by for awesomeness.

Closing.