Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
Fynton

Fynton

Fynton    0

My Name is Fynton I was born november 21 1990,

It all started with the next door screaming out loud he ran to the front off my doorstpp and had blood dripping down his mouth so I shut the door and locked it and ran to the phone and the lines were kut and the signal was kut from the TV and the electric was gone so i ran up stairs and sor smoke outside on the road there was cars on fire and people running around screaming for help i didnt no what they were but i turned around and my mother was looking at me with big wide eyes and had a hunchh back looked like she was ready to powens on me i was so confused i shouted her and she screamed and biting i could here her teeth clipping togther so i pushed the door shut and put a cupboard infront of the door so she could not get in and packed my bads and took the hunting rifle from under my bed that rifle was my dads he gave it to me the day before he deid.The way he deid tat is somthing i willl never no one day he went hunting like he would normally on the sunday morning and he never came back it was like he gt eaten or bit. so i opean the door and ran..........story to be continud

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

// run-on sentence x1000

Work on grammar

It's very generic, perhaps work on making it stand out.

This is just my 2 cents, hope to see you IG :)

Sign in to follow this