Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:29
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mush

[ALIVE & ON HOLD] Henry Shmit - Daggers In My Smile

Mush    2

TSoQYGP.png

Henry Shmit's Theme[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100975903/Adele%20-%20Skyfall%20(instrumental).mp3[/mp3]

KcDBPJS.png

I didn't know what I was doing. He was so young. What can I do? The art of deception somehow worked on his poor soul. His weak mind, flooded with the thought of helping someone - a lie I told him to have him follow me. I can only blame myself. I reeled him in, from the minute he began speaking to me. Like a Bee on pollen he was hesitant to leave. To my delight, he followed me. I deceived him...

When he told us his age, it set on me. All the things I wished would never come back. Miranda. I still blame myself; I release my pent up rage on innocent people. That's why I am an outcast. No-one accepts me because of my shortcomings. I couldn't save her...

Oh darling if you hear me, forgive me. Forgive me for what I could not do... My sleeping beauty.

When we brought him to the dock, I felt an inside pain I hadn't felt since Miranda. A monster, ripping through my humanity and feelings. I become senseless to the very sin I was partaking in. I remember his cold hand, shivering as we got out of the crippled car, he was blue in the face, full of tears, weak.

If you see me now, forgive, forgive, forgive.

I couldn't help myself, I told him I meant no harm. He had none of it. Timmy. My little Timmy. How did I petrify a soul, so pure. So, harmless? How could I turn against what she taught me... It's not right...

Doctor says I have the reverse of benefit. I am on a track to death. How can I help it, M? What have I got to lose now you're not by my side. My star in the sky, angel in my thoughts. I miss you.

Timmy deserved nothing. I need to meet his friends, personally apologise for the deceit of their beloved friend. So pure in his ways. Poisoned by the virus within me called depression. I can't hold back sometimes. I want to love, I need love.

Just like you gave me, darling.

The descent, has unfortunately, begun.

man-in-the-darkness-green.jpg

To Be Continued

Hatch    0

This is amazing, the role play tonight was incredible and it was so fun. Some of the best hostile RP I've had in a while. Really looking forward to seeing more of these, Mush :)

Mush    2

This is amazing, the role play tonight was incredible and it was so fun. Some of the best hostile RP I've had in a while. Really looking forward to seeing more of these, Mush :)

Good to know you enjoyed it, Hatch! You're a star for following me to be honest, I love that you really stick to your character in that sense. It would have been better if I didn't have to go straight after I'd told you to drop the radio!

Can't wait for more interactions, trust me, there'll be more!

Jamesy    0

Wow. This is a great read, Mush.

From this, I/we can clearly see that your character is some-what elegant and sophisticated, shown by the choice of words and the way you have worded you sentences.

The structure is also very nice, a clear title that gives us many impressions, and a small insight as to what the upcoming story might be about. Also, the writing looks very neat as well, almost as what I would picture Shmit's handwriting to be like. The colouring in your text also helps separate the text and the dialogue.

There best be more of this!

Hatch    0

Good to know you enjoyed it, Hatch! You're a star for following me to be honest, I love that you really stick to your character in that sense. It would have been better if I didn't have to go straight after I'd told you to drop the radio!

Can't wait for more interactions, trust me, there'll be more!

I was so curious to what would happen that I followed you, also Timmy is a nice guy so he forgot all about what Cowboy taught him when he had the chance to help someone. Looking forward to more interactions!

Mush    2

-snip-

Aw thanks, Ryan. Yeah, there are meant to be a lot of subtle connotations throughout the entries, hopefully people may pick up on them. :)

-snip-

It's great man :P Looking forward to some to, Henry will want to be nice to you after all that!

Hatch    0

Henry needs to toughen up it seems! Don't be so soft ;)

What happened to "Good guy Tom" you scared the shit out of Timmy when you loomed over him holding a radio to him, saying that you would kill me :(

Mush    2

All will become clear soon, Tommy. ;)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

is your mouth bleeding? (daggers are sharp)

Mush    2

is your mouth bleeding? (daggers are sharp)

640px-FACEPALM.png

Major Tom    88

What happened to "Good guy Tom" you scared the shit out of Timmy when you loomed over him holding a radio to him, saying that you would kill me :(

My character mainly just says what needs to be said to get by. I only use the 'good guy' personality when I'm trying not to be initiated on or harmed. If I'm interrogating an enemy then I'll throw that 'good guy' vibe out the window and say what needs to be said.

Survival is key! Lies and deceit help survival. Acting also helps :)

why does Jibrael hate all of your characters, Mush? :P

go through with the apology and he'll like you more. and don't fondle his beard...that's creepy.

Ashley    0

Hi Mush,

What an excellent start to the "descent". The theme music drove the whole piece home! How is everyone embedding music?

Quality stuff! You have a new reader!

I've seen your RP threads and posts in the past, and they've all had a spectacular layout, and this really was a spectacular layout. (Maybe a little similar to someone you help out on his own thread ;) )

When I first played the MP3 I immidiately knew where Henry's theme came from... I won't say where because you haven't stated it, but I enjoyed it alongside reading this. It was a little 'explosive' at the end there though. I realize this is his theme, and of course isn't really a ambient to listen to when reading this.

I can imagine Timmy, a character in here, being played by our friend Hatch, and I guess this means this is a "Journal" of sort, and this is pretty amazing for a IC journal. It stands out a lot.

Hope to see you posting more with this stuff.

Mush    2

Hi Mush,

What an excellent start to the "descent". The theme music drove the whole piece home! How is everyone embedding music?

Quality stuff! You have a new reader!

Wow, thanks so much, Ashley! It means a lot coming from you! :D

I've seen your RP threads and posts in the past, and they've all had a spectacular layout, and this really was a spectacular layout. (Maybe a little similar to someone you help out on his own thread ;) )

When I first played the MP3 I immidiately knew where Henry's theme came from... I won't say where because you haven't stated it, but I enjoyed it alongside reading this. It was a little 'explosive' at the end there though. I realize this is his theme, and of course isn't really a ambient to listen to when reading this.

I can imagine Timmy, a character in here, being played by our friend Hatch, and I guess this means this is a "Journal" of sort, and this is pretty amazing for a IC journal. It stands out a lot.

Hope to see you posting more with this stuff.

I am currently writing one as we speak, should be done shortly.

Thank you for the kind feedback, Carib! :D

Mush    2

75v9Uej.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100975903/Hans%20Zimmer%20-%20Time%20(Inception).mp3[/mp3]

Today. Eventful. Shit... They got me. They got me back! They took me... Little did I know, that it would change me, for the better. Open my eyes.

I haven't forgot you.

It started with Timmy. He lured me, just like I lured him. At first, I didn't listen to his commands, his order to stop and drop my gun. I didn't listen to the threat of him shooting me. I should have.

When he did, fuck did it hurt... I crawled away from the infected which attempted to beat me, into a small tree, where I began repairing myself.

I can only imagine the pain you went through, dear.

I had to do it again, I told myself. I had to let him smell the rag. He, as expected, dropped lifelessly to the floor, his hands and face smacking the dirt. I went to grab my gun that I had dropped, I told him over and over, I don't want to hurt you.

I couldn't help it, I couldn't move it. I still love you.

After some back and forth talking, he ran at me, trying to shoot me... I ran off, across the road, suddenly I heard a car. Death. Freedom.

The chance to see you, my lovely. Reunited.

surrender.jpg

Cowboy got out, erupting with rage. I had no choice but to let it go, surrender. They got me in the car, I threw my radio to the ground, already streaming with tears... Why? I don't know...

For you, I can't wait to see you.

They took me to this place. I have only been there once, a few months ago when I was running from Chernogorsk to the castle, Altar.

I broke down.

I know, I'm weak.

After a lot of talking, conversing, they told me they liked me. That I was a 'good guy'... It took roughly two hours and thirty minutes to speak with them.

Afterwards, we went to the Trade Post. Where I got medical help for my wounds. Yes, I tried to commit suicide via biters.

I just wanted to see you.

Cowboy and his gang went to see someone. They left me with Charlie, who I later knew as Alex or Staggs.

After a small rest, we went down the valley and made a fire beside some trees. We talked for a while... About various things. Suddenly, a voice slivered through the forest. An eastern man. He had friends.

I thought of you dear, you kept me standing.

They constantly talked about the Darkness... I don't want to see them again.

Today changed me. It made me realise, I'm not a monster. I can talk to others, I have emotions. They told me to leave the Black Hats... What should I do?

Help me in my time of struggle, as I tried to with you.

Rick    19

They told me to leave the Black Hats... What should I do?

You should not do that :P

Great post though, looking forward to more :)

Mush    2

They told me to leave the Black Hats... What should I do?

You should not do that :P

Great post though, looking forward to more :)

Cheers mate!

-snip-

Great rp Mush seriously enjoyed the hell outta it bub keep it up I hope to see ya again soon buddy!

Mush    2

-snip-

You too man! Look forward to our next meeting.

Hatch    0

Just saw you posted another one of these excellent pieces of text; glad to see our chat changed your character and made him realize he isn't as bad as he thinks he is. I'm looking forward to more of these :)

Sign in to follow this