Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evan Eisenfaust

How to make Groups

Question

Guest Evan Eisenfaust   
Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Hello guys, I have a question about making a organization. Where can I go under the group forums and make my own thread about my group that I am thinking of starting. Also, how do I make clan badges and the clan logo that appears on cars and shoulder patches? Thank you!

6 answers to this question

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

You have to have at least 100 forum posts.

Owen    16

First you need a minimum amount of posts before you make a group. Making badges you should use photshop or something similar.

But I'd highly recommend you joining one first before you make one to see how it runs.

I think there is a XML guide on how to make them. If your unsure ask someone who owns a clan.

simiskovich    0

As Graphix said, you need at least a 100 posts to be able to make a valid clan, Concering the XMLs (Badges and such) here is a tutorial http://www.dayzrp.com/t-xml-tutorial

When making a group make sure to take Goals,Backstory and relations into consideration.

And as it has been stated above, you should get some proper group experience before making your own

IAmJackBandit    80

Read this http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-group-requirements-updated-25-01-2014--24996

Also the clan logos are done in Photoshop and you can look on Youtube to figure out how to do XML which is the actual tag your clan wears ingame

Guest Evan Eisenfaust   
Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Ok, thank you! I might join one first and think of more concepts. I know you need 100 forum posts. Getting it up there!