Server time: 2017-10-17, 13:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Gina

One night.

Gina    26

7 years ago, Saint Petersburg, Milla's apartment

She was staring out of the window.

It was raining again... everything was so grey, or was it only because the window was so dirty? She blinked few times like trying to clear her vision but the expression on her face never changed. It was blank, as it has been since she woke up. Her right hand was slowly moving up and down on her thigh. Fingers wrapped tightly around the hem of her nightgown.

Her breathing was getting heavier as she lifted her hands up to her neck. Skin felt gooey. If she would focus her gaze on the reflection on the window, she would've seen it. Her hair, face, chest... everything covered with blood. It has already started to dry, making her nightgown glued to her skin. Her hands were moving down over her chest, fingers clutching on the fabric like trying to rip it off of her skin. She was almost panting and her upper body swaying faster and faster back and forth.

Suddenly she lifted her hands and her gaze moved from the window. Her body stopped swaying and she was holding her breath. Slowly her eyes focusing on her hands, covered with half dried blood. She started panting again as her gaze moved down seeing her thighs, her nightgown, everything... covered with blood. She could hear her self screaming just before everything went black.

The evening a day before.

Yuri was already sleeping as usual when she went to the bedroom. She sighed and sat down in front of her dressing table. She was humming and started to brush her long blond hair. She had that headache again and she was trying to ignore it. Humming usually helped but this evening it seemed a bit stronger and she was frowning as she glanced her reflection on the mirror.

As continuing to brush her hair she started to look at Yuri through the mirror. She felt slightly annoyed but nothing unusual from before when he has went to sleep before her. She puts the brush back on the table and sighs, just sitting there for a moment. Her headache was getting worse and she closed her eyes.

She couldn't even remember how she went to sleep when she woke up. She was staring at the ceiling. As she was brushing away few tresses from her face, she glanced on her right where Yuri was sleeping.

She stood up and walked to the window, her bare feet leaving bloody footsteps on the floor. She sat on her chair and started to stare out of the window.

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

SUSPENSE

(very detailed, wonderful read)

Hatch    0

//I thought you said Milla didn't kill anyone 0.o

Looking forward to reading more of this :)

Terra    1449

This is good!

Please keep this going.

Awesome!

Terra <3

Mush    2

Good story, Gina! I love the attention to detail. Keep this up!

Septimus    23

The suspense is real, please continue.

#HYPE.

Gina    26

Thank you everyone <3

Just wanted to do this, to kinda explain a bit about Milla's past. Will continue with events during the years until present day.

//I thought you said Milla didn't kill anyone 0.o

She said that she haven't killed anyone, here ;)

SatansNightOut    105

I knew there was a reason Milla was a bit edgy all the time. Blood leaves a very permanent stain, doesn't it? :P

Muntz    3

7 years ago, Saint Petersburg, Milla's apartment

She was staring out of the window.

It was raining again... everything was so grey, or was it only because the window was so dirty? She blinked few times like trying to clear her vision but the expression on her face never changed. It was blank, as it has been since she woke up. Her right hand was slowly moving up and down on her thigh. Fingers wrapped tightly around the hem of her nightgown.

*unzips*

Her breathing was getting heavier as she lifted her hands up to her neck.

Yes. Keep going...

Skin felt gooey. If she would focus her gaze on the reflection on the window, she would've seen it. Her hair, face, chest... everything covered with blood.

Goddammit. *zips up pants*

But in all seriousness, this is really good. I like the mystery.

tumblr_mqzlwiQDtb1swmknuo1_400.gif

Gina    26

Muntz, you dirty bastard! <3

Mikasa    2

.. What's up with all the crazy ladies across the land? I don't feel like running into you, or any of the others. That said, very well written, I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to what is to come!

Gina    26

Milla appears to be very sane for other people around, so nothing to worry about ;)

Conor    254

This is brilliant Gina!! Really well done.

Keep them coming!

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I like the way it started with after the event and looked back. In assuming she murdered Yuri? Guess we will have to wait and see :P

Great read I'm look forward to the next one

Tredrok    1

I swear to god if you do anything to Cowboy...I will do nothing but laugh. I enjoyed this. Keep it up.

I swear to god if you do anything to Cowboy...I will do nothing but laugh. I enjoyed this. Keep it up.

Hey she wouldn't do anything to Cowboy thank you very much!

Tredrok    1

Its ok cowboy. Ill mourn you after you get murdered. Wait...No I wont. I might miss you a little bit though.

Stagsview    624

Finally no Ip block!!!}

Great little read Gina, This shall be interesting :D

Dawn    0

More please.

Rather enticing for how much was written, I'll be looking forward to the next part

Its ok cowboy. Ill mourn you after you get murdered. Wait...No I wont. I might miss you a little bit though.

Oh don't be so pissy Tom hahaha

Sign in to follow this