Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:55

Sign in to follow this  
VikingNiko

Question about skins

Question

VikingNiko    0

Hey there!

So far I've enjoyed DayzRP ALOT! So far I've been captured by the CRA and forced to watch an execution and then released and also I was sneeking up a group of people giving someone surgery, but failing. But however apart from all the goods there is one minor negative for me, the skins. I saw a large variety of skins but I don't know how to get them. Do I have to donate? or can I find them in Chernarus?

12 answers to this question

The skins on this page are ones that you have to donate for using this page.

However, there are some nice (Civilian) skins that you can find in game.

/Also there is a questions section of the forums that you can post in to ask anymore questions, or feel free to PM any of the staff team if you have a problems.

VikingNiko    0

So if I donate for exapmle 5 euros I have access to all skins that are 5 euros or do I have to buy them separately?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

So if I donate for exapmle 5 euros I have access to all skins that are 5 euros or do I have to buy them separately?

You gain 5 euros of credit.

With that, you may only 'spend' 5 euros of credit, only gaining one skin.

For example,

You have $10 and walk into a shop, looking around for a kangaroo to buy. You see a cage full of 20 kangaroos and they only cost $10 each.

You would only walk out of the shop with one kangaroo, until you came back with another $10 to buy one other.

VikingNiko    0

Ok I see, thanks. Is there any skin that you guys recommend that's wroth 5 euros? I might just get one :)

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Ok I see, thanks. Is there any skin that you guys recommend that's wroth 5 euros? I might just get one :)

Depends on your character story. Military may want military, doctor want's doctor, etc.

Whatever you think best fits you.

Rifleman    14

I'd have to recommend some of the Mercenary skins if your character is ex-military and you don't want to buy the more expensive skins.

Civilian 5 is a good all rounder for looks - but it's terrible for camouflage. There is also some good Survivor skins for 5 Euros.

But, it all depends on your character's backstory and what fits you best.

Samaritan    246

There are loads on skins on the server if you do not want to donate. Admittedly not as many as there are on the donation exchange but you can still find several different civ skins, merc skins and even a guille suit. Have a look around, you will find something :)

Has your question been answered?

Solution: The skins on this page are ones that you have to donate for using this page.

You can also find some pretty cool skins in game if you don't want to donate.

/Solved