Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:58

Sign in to follow this  

The Old Me Is Gone

Siorre stared at his gas mask for a long time. Holding it in his hands like a baby. He was at Prud sitting on the bench he would always sit on when he was down. His dead eye looked around looking for fresh meat to eat while his good eye stared down at the mask. "All this time, I hid behind you like you were my protection. Thinking that you shielding my face was the only way I could lead a normal life. A tear fell from his dead eye, the tear falling down to the ground looked like a piece of glass... shining in the light. He hung his head down. He could still feel the infection creeping up on him like a upcoming hangover. Slow... but getting there. "How could this be happening to me? I saved Doctor Matt with my blood. How could I be turning into a dead man walking?" He set his mask down and stripped down into his boxers.

He stared at his reflection. Torture burns and scars covered his body. The tortures kept getting worse as people lost more and more of their sanity. Then he looked down at his right hand... The sign of the watchers was still on his hand. Anger filled him with rage. "Those hypocrites. I'll kill them all... But Novac, he told me not to fight with them." Siorre grunted as he imagined snapping Staggs neck. "Oh Alex Staggs, I'll find you eventually. And you will tell me your last name." Siorre walked over to the fire and swore he could see the devil dancing in the flames. He shoved his right hand into the fire. The heat soon enveloped his hand. Siorre screamed a mighty roar as his hand was being burned alive. He pulled it out of the fire and ran towards the water. He pushed his right hand into the water and then fainted.

Three hours later

Siorre woke up. Still in his boxers. He lied down there, looking up at the setting sun. It was going to be a beautiful night. "I wonder how Felix is doing, I haven't seen him in awhile." He looked down at his arm. It was burned to shit. He could still move it. But it would take awhile for the skin to heal. He grabbed his backpack and found some old Spetsnaz clothing. He put them on and looked at his reflection. "Good... just the right fit." He dug through his backpack and found a tan balaclava in his bag and placed it over his face. He then placed the 501st emblem on his arm and sewed it so it would stay. He pulled the mask from the group over his nose and grabbed his Sa-58V Acog. He put a fresh new clip in it and stared at his old black clothing and gas mask. He picked them up and walked towards the fire. "Goodbye memories." He threw them in the fire and walked away. The gas mask slowly melt as it was engulfed in flames.

dpbVFeb.png

Love it! Alot more detailed than my Journal entries. Keep them coming Siorre. :D

Glenn    10
1391820991962.gif

Listen to this while reading

[video=youtube]

Mid-day, around Stary Sobor

Siorre walked around with his Sa-58V on his shoulder whistling in his distorted voice conquistador by his favorite band, thirty seconds to mars. As he whistled his tune, he heard a familiar voice. "Hey man! Could I get some help?" Siorre looked over to his right and saw Viktor Chebrikov and Remy Taveras. Siorre smiled under his ski mask and walked up to him. Remy then asked while putting a Blood IV kit in his bag, "What's your name stranger?" Viktor then laughed and said, "Don't you remember good ol' Siorre Remy?" Remy shot up in a glance and chuckled, "Well, he doesn't have his gas mask and Kevlar Armor suit." Siorre shrugged and said, "I'm still a pretty scary motherfucker." They all chuckled, then viktor said, "How about we walk up to the Trade Post and do some scouting?" They all agreed and walked to the CTC's home in Chernarus.

While walking from Stary to the Trade Post, the trio came across some folks who were quite friendly. they talked about some places where there could be supplies left and then they parted. Viktor, Remy and Siorre continued on to the trade post. They took a break in the woods and sat there staring at the camp fire. They shared stories about haunted places and Siorre tackled Remy saying he missed him so much. Viktor just chuckled at the boys. Siorre was probably the youngest of them all. He still liked to cause mischief, but Viktor could see the pain and misery weigh siorre down in his eyes. Siorre's dead eye looked hungry while his other eye was full of joy being back with his old family.

Viktor asked, "Why do you still wear that 501st cap on your head?" Siorre chuckled and said, "A close friend gave this to me. He means a lot to me, but I can't show him my true self until he understands what I am going through. You guys have seen what I can become-" Siorre paused and breathed heavily, "- I can turn into a crazy son of a bitch into the blink of an eye and rip someone apart." Remy and Viktor nodded and went back to drinking a couple beers. Siorre joined them and they talked about scary stories until the sun set. "Well, I guess we should head on to the trade post before those damn Somalians come out of no where and rob us." They all chuckled and walked towards the Trade Post looking like their wasn't an apocalypse, like they were living a normal day in their lives. Siorre smiled thinking, I think I found my home. They walked side by side laughing and drinking.

ZoCr    0

F5rkPvG.jpg

But in all seriousness it's good, definitely sheds some insight on what goes on in the head of siorre!

Siorre is a mysterious man. Only some TFW(including yourself) and a few others have seen Siorres face.

Sign in to follow this