SMK Animations Lite

Should this be added?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe! (Explain in post)

Mikachu    26

Another mod I have working with RP currently but not implemented is SMK lite.

Many of you may have seen this animation mod as part of Breaking Point or Overwatch. It's the one with uses turbo key to let you blindfire, cower, middle finger and you can also run and slide, and take a sniper pose to improve accuracy.

This would function alongside our current surrender script, animation menu, and the normal ARMA animations.

Would people be interested in this or is it unneeded?

Video of some of the animations;

[video=youtube]

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17861

Sidewinder    1

Yes yes yes! Even though it's for pvp mainly it allows for more interactions shooting zombies :)

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

awwww yess! +100000 from me, still don't understand why they're not in already!

Mikachu    26

Yes yes yes! Even though it's for pvp mainly it allows for more interactions shooting zombies :)

I could see the middle finger and cowering ones being used in just normal RP too :)

BeastMade    0

I dont actually know what to say :D one part of me says yes and the other one says no :D

edit: i quess there is no bad things on this so why the hell not :D

Mikachu    26

I dont actually know what to say :D one part of me says yes and the other one says no :D

Id love to know why part of you says no :)

I look at it and see no negatives but I know there must be some so I'd adore knowing anyones reservations with it. After all, maybe it's something we can change/fix :)

BeastMade    0

I look at it and see no negatives but I know there must be some so I'd adore knowing anyones reservations with it. After all, maybe it's something we can change/fix :)

i dont even know why the other part says no, maybe it feels too mutch militarised or something :D i still voted "maybe" since the other part says yes :D

Valkerion    0

I could go either way personally.

would i like them errm sure i guess i probably wont end up using them but just knowing they are there if i want to is nice enough i suppose.

Mikachu    26

i dont even know why the other part says no, maybe it feels too mutch militarised or something :D i still voted "maybe" since the other part says yes :D

Hmmm see that's a pretty good point. Perhaps they ARE a little too militaristic.

Any particular anims which strike you as such?

Dave    1

They are really csool, I want to know ewho voted no!

BeastMade    0

Hmmm see that's a pretty good point. Perhaps they ARE a little too militaristic.

well i dont know, in other hand civilians would probably do those same moves in battle situation. im not good judging :D

Mikachu    26

well i dont know, in other hand civilians would probably do those same moves in battle situation. im not good judging :D

haha xD Well thank you anyway!

Would much prefer people explain why they have any doubts instead of just voting no, helps show me why people don't want certain things so I can avoid them in the future

Owen    14

I doubt people would use half of these animations. I know when servers use them I have no clue how to use it. So it is a no from me.

Valkerion    0

well i dont know, in other hand civilians would probably do those same things in battle situation. im not good judging :D

I kinda agree i dont know what it is but something is just urging me to say no....perhaps they just seem a little unnecessary to me if im honest.

Im not saying they shouldn't be implemented however im just saying i wouldn't give it a second thought if they wasnt.

As Owen said as well most people dont tend to use them anyway iv barely seen anyone use them on overwatch other than the running slide to get into cover.

Daryl Dixon    0

Definitely would like to see this. I especially like the sniper position when you crouch it helps a lot. I'm sure some of the new animations will be used in RP as well. +1

Mikachu    26

I doubt people would use half of these animations. I know when servers use them I have no clue how to use it. So it is a no from me.

perhaps they just seem a little unnecessary to me if im honest.

Im not saying they shouldn't be implemented however im just saying i wouldn't give it a second thought if they wasnt.

As Owen said as well most people dont tend to use them anyway iv barely seen anyone use them on overwatch other than the running slide to get into cover.

Hmmm see that's something I haven't thought of.

It would likely be underutilized maybe, after all you have to bind a spate key for them

Lil_Beefy    0

I've been using this for a while and I've noticed no real bugs with it. I also love the animations and the possibilities they could bring into the mod. Have all of my yes'!

Also, people who're saying no one would use it, I doubt it. Once it's in and people learn the different animations I could see them being used in all sorts of RP situations. The cowering for when you're begging for your life, the seductive stance when you're laying down for a group photo, pulling the finger at an enemy. It's a great mod and I recommend we give it a go, if no one likes it then it can get removed.

Roman    0

Just so I can give my enemy the finger when they execute me.

Rifleman    14

All of my yes! This'll make decent RP in some cases

Moxy    19

Yes + 10

Though how I'm going to map these on the xbox controller will probably be difficult...

Cid    333

Yes + 10

Though how I'm going to map these on the xbox controller will probably be difficult...

Stop using an Xbox controller.

In regards to the animations, I have seen these animations used on many servers and I enjoy them. I'd try to use them if I remembered and the only real problem I see with this is the fact people might not use them. It's not really a reason to not add the animation. Give it a try and if people use them, then great. If they don't, just remove it. Ez pz.

+1

Masulii    25

I really like these animations, used them in Overwatch and actually saved me couple of times:

1. Shot behind a cover just blind firing the enemy.

2. Acted dead with a prone animation

3. Showed how to use them -> got DMR with 4 magazines :D

But the main reason why nobody really use these is probably that they don't know, how to.