Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:19

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dolphin

Inactive Explained, Epic video as a bonus!

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

So unless you're in MDR, You probably haven't noticed my absence from playing on the server. I have been on the forums a lot so i guess i can only really say i'm Inactive in game.

Excuse 1:

Although i love repairing busses for mdr, I have really lost inspiration to play dayzrp. And its not that i was not having fun when i did play, I just get to the loading screen, stop for a second, and exit and do something else.

Excuse 2:

A close friend of mine has helped another friend of mine who has started a Dayz Epoch server. So when I am not playing other games i'm either Scripting for the server or photoshopping the splash screen.

Excuse 3:

Heroes and generals.... I *insert word that describes 'love'* This game. I got hooked on it a bit back, and when ever i'm not doing excuse 2, i'm playing this game. As a absents present, and i was just really wanting to do it, Heres a video i made of some gameplay :

Watch in HD or it looks like crap!

[video=youtube]

Even if you don't like or play this game, still watch. Its a World war 2 game everyone has played a WW2 game once

EDIT:

New Excuse: Found a Epic Anime while i was writing this :D

But Dolphinnnnnn, come backkkk

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Those flight models make me angry. But the game looks like a fun arcade shooter i guess.

Nice video man. ^_^

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Looks like a WW2 version of Battlefield.

*cough*

:troll:

The game looks pretty awesome. I am sure you will want your RP fix again soon. See you then.

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

The game looks pretty awesome. I am sure you will want your RP fix again soon. See you then.

Well, only so many things you can do in beta.

But... i have a anime series to watch now D:!

Red    138

I've been having the same thing as you. I have lost the inspiration to play DayZRP as well. I stuck in between whether I simply played too much of the last couple of months, OR if I feel like the server has changed too much to the point where it doesn't appeal to me as much as it did before.

I still love being part of the community though. I'm not a forum type of person but I always catch myself peeking on here and still having the desire to contribute.

I really hope that I will get my inspiration back as soon as my three week vacation starts.

-text-

But you're still going to be staff, right? (Beat you Gijs)

OT: I totally understand dude, there have been plenty of times where I got kind of bored of DayZRP just the same and started playing other games, longest I did for was a month though.

And I saw that game on Youtube a while back, could never try it because the installation messed up and I never bothered.

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

-buzzkill-

Well....I had that one coming to me.

If it makes you feel better i laughed my ass off at it...

Ancalagon    0

I can understand it, there are times where you simply lose your inspiration. You start Arma but have no motivation to join and play.

It happens and might pass, who knows.

So good luck with the Epoch server and have fun with Heros&Generals ^^

Btw, i believe the RP with you at Stary was the last one before i went inactive :D

Tl,dr: bb and good luck - you will return... somewhen... they all do ^^

PS.: pssst... which anime?

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

I can understand it, there are times where you simply lose your inspiration. You start Arma but have no motivation to join and play.

It happens and might pass, who knows.

So good luck with the Epoch server and have fun with Heros&Generals ^^

Btw, i believe the RP with you at Stary was the last one before i went inactive :D

Tl,dr: bb and good luck - you will return... somewhen... they all do ^^

PS.: pssst... which anime?

Sword Art online, watch all 25 episodes in 1 and a half days... so gud