Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kath10

Value of the RPG?

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

so i happened to find a RPG..on a man.. that was dead.. because i killed him..

so i was just wondering what its worth and what people would offer for it?

Mikasa    2

Nothing and.. Nothing?

Go around and ask ingame, really.

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

Nothing and.. Nothing?

Go around and ask ingame, really.

im not talking about selling it here, i just want to know what people would offer for it if they were to buy one. i dont want to be scammed :o

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

There is really not set "value" of it.

This,

They most likely got it from the "Teeth in the Dark" event when groups grabbed 2 of them from a Ural in the TP CTC area.

I do think certain people/groups would pay big time for an RPG though.

Diggy    0

They are worthless...might as well give it to the cartel so we can shoot drug packages around Chernarus.

No srsly...give it

DarkStyle    47

This,

They most likely got it from the "Teeth in the Dark" event when groups grabbed 2 of them from a Ural in the TP CTC area.

Who needs to pay when you can rob.But yeah, some people are paying very high price for it.

Jamma    4

Just think about what you would accept for it, because really, that is the only price that matters. There is no set price for items as Assassin said.

Doc    3

Huh... You and your brother do seem to be causing a fuss with all your robbing and killing for "survival".

Anyway, my opinion is weapons like the RPG are for killing people, while melee weapons are for the infected! For all those bandits, an RPG is worth it's weight in beefsteak.

Mikasa    2

im not talking about selling it here, i just want to know what people would offer for it if they were to buy one. i dont want to be scammed :o

I know you're not selling it, but I still say, go around and see what people will give you for it.

It's a lot more fun than having the OOC information, like, someone tells you 'RPG = M110 Sniper [Example]', and then you'd never trade it with anything but that. I for one have traded high end weapons for low grade, easy to find weapons, food and medical supplies, since this is an apocalypse, so these items would have a relatively high 'value' in character, but have close to no value from a game perspective.

That's what I mean. Instead of having people tell you a 'value', think how much such a weapon would be 'worth' in game, in character, and then decide from there if the trade you've been offered is worth it or not.

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

Huh... You and your brother do seem to be causing a fuss with all your robbing and killing for "survival".

Anyway, my opinion is weapons like the RPG are for killing people, while melee weapons are for the infected! For all those bandits, an RPG is worth it's weight in beefsteak.

we kill to live another day ^^

Pyrah    1

Its what its worth to you that matters...

You may need something someone has for example GPS or someone may have your favourite weapon.

Just offer it around if you do not want it, you may have it taken though...

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

This,

got it from a lovely guy that was with TFW, his whole squad was dead and we were helping him find the TP. but as he was running in the thick forrest he tripped and broke his neck.

Yuval    2

I am way to familiar with RPG's, in fact i have 3 right now. In a nutshell after the event there are to many of them and the value dropped. But bandits will still pay hefty for one. Or anyone who likes explosions

Good trade imo would be 1 RPG +2 rockets for 2 good weapons.

but as people said, no real price on any item, just try and get good offers.

Guest Kath10   
Guest Kath10

Its what its worth to you that matters...

You may need something someone has for example GPS or someone may have your favourite weapon.

Just offer it around if you do not want it, you may have it taken though...

im gonna be living at the TP for a while ;)

I am way to familiar with RPG's, in fact i have 3 right now. In a nutshell after the event there are to many of them and the value dropped. But bandits will still pay hefty for one. Or anyone who likes explosions

Got 4 rockets :o

Tomeran    3

The "Teeth in the dark" event spawned around 3 RPG launchers and about 25 rockets. About half of those rockets(give or take) were used.

I'd say they can be quite valuable in the right situation. If nothing else you can save them for events, where they are invaluable.

simiskovich    0

After I acquired the RPG from the event, I attempted to sell it, My standards were pretty high but before I managed to sell it the SDS found out, After that I sold it for anything just to get it off my back.

Rifleman    14

There's no real Value for RPGs - it's a situational weapon *Cough* *Cough* Needed some for Osprey Takedown all those months ago *Cough* *Cough* - Save those rockets and launchers for the Council, or if not - A metric Shit-ton of zeds - Every RPG is invaluable against tanks (Considering it takes 2 to disable a LAV, they're more than just needed when the Council show up).

To Sell? Not worth that much - Tops for two good guns as they can't be used too well against fellow survivors.

Owen    16

RPG is good for killing friendlies with the back blasts.

Mikachu    26

Who knows, maybe it might come in useful in the coming weeks....

DarkStyle    47

Who knows, maybe it might come in useful in the coming weeks....

Half Life 3 confirmed?I mean.Next council event?

Mikachu    26

Only 3 were spawned for the entire event I believe.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

MEGA!!!! Everyone's gonna be looking for you now

Sign in to follow this