Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:50

Sign in to follow this  
Mr_CombatTurtle

Pfeiffer Brothers

TRCjOdx.jpg

I have two other brothers, Dick and Cole who are currently marooned in the madness that is the outbreak in Chernarus. However not connected by blood (adopted) I feel the strongest bond towards these two and they are the closest thing I ever had to family. I came to Chernarus to become a medical researcher and helped my brother, Cole into the lab to report on Patient Zero. Now that all this has happened I feel responsible for my brothers situation and will do anything to get them out. I'm desperate to fix the mess I created but retain a medical professionality whilst not handling situations as well as others. My parents, sadly I never knew so Cole quickly became my male role model and so I look up to him and hope to learn a lot from him. However my other brother, Dick hated me in childhood as I out achieved him with my scientific accomplishments. I am not a violent man but joined the Territorial Army for a number of years where I learnt to box and maintain weaponry, however impeded my ability with them may be. I will always be cunning rather than your obvious ways of dealing with situations and want to get the best out of any predicament, making articulate plans and devious ploys.

nLF8KIC.png

Alex Pfeiffer, or 'Ginge' to his brothers Ash and Cole, traveled to Chernarus with Cole as a cameraman, although he has no experience with professional camera work, he is very protective of his brother, and after hearing rumors of what is happening in Chernarus, would not let Cole travel alone, no matter how much experience he has had in war-zones. As a police officer back in England, Alex had seen his fair share of violence in the past, but these experiences had not readied him for the sheer mass of bloodshed he was to experience in Chernarus. After a week of breathing down his brothers neck, Alex decided the armed men protecting both him and his brother was enough to let him sleep at night, but, this did not turn out well. A few nights passed of his brother reporting, travelers coming and going from the camp they were staying in when gunshots rung out, this was the first time Alex had witnessed humans fighting amongst themselves in Chernarus. When the panic struck the camp, people began to scatter, including Alex and Cole, without realizing they had each chosen serperate directions, they had been split for the first time in weeks. And so this is how Alex found himself stranded on a beach, with nothing but the clothes he stood in, and a burning urge to find his brother again.

vd2F1VK.jpg

Hello, my name is Cole Pfeiffer and i am a journalist. I got caught up in the apocalypse when i cam to the east to report on the apocalypse. I was only supposed to say for a maximum of two days but when all public transport got shut off, i was stuck here. My camera crew got mauled by these creatures and now i am looking for a group to join (i found my brothers). |I am a hard worker and a steady shot, i learned how to shoot while hunting with my Dad. I am a reliable person that can find out a lot on information in a short amount of time, therefore, making me a useful asset to any team. SO if any of you are looking for a new recruit, please leave a note on the notice board below, thanks.

so much red it hurts ! will copy past into notepad before I read this

I see Ash,Alex and Cole but who is Dick ?

TRCjOdx.jpg

I have two other brothers, Dick and Cole who are currently marooned in the madness that is the outbreak in Chernarus. However not connected by blood (adopted) I feel the strongest bond towards these two and they are the closest thing I ever had to family. I came to Chernarus to become a medical researcher and helped my brother, Cole into the lab to report on Patient Zero. Now that all this has happened I feel responsible for my brothers situation and will do anything to get them out. I'm desperate to fix the mess I created but retain a medical professionality whilst not handling situations as well as others. My parents, sadly I never knew so Cole quickly became my male role model and so I look up to him and hope to learn a lot from him. However my other brother, Dick hated me in childhood as I out achieved him with my scientific accomplishments. I am not a violent man but joined the Territorial Army for a number of years where I learnt to box and maintain weaponry, however impeded my ability with them may be. I will always be cunning rather than your obvious ways of dealing with situations and want to get the best out of any predicament, making articulate plans and devious ploys.

nLF8KIC.png

Alex Pfeiffer, or 'Ginge' to his brothers Ash and Cole, traveled to Chernarus with Cole as a cameraman, although he has no experience with professional camera work, he is very protective of his brother, and after hearing rumors of what is happening in Chernarus, would not let Cole travel alone, no matter how much experience he has had in war-zones. As a police officer back in England, Alex had seen his fair share of violence in the past, but these experiences had not readied him for the sheer mass of bloodshed he was to experience in Chernarus. After a week of breathing down his brothers neck, Alex decided the armed men protecting both him and his brother was enough to let him sleep at night, but, this did not turn out well. A few nights passed of his brother reporting, travelers coming and going from the camp they were staying in when gunshots rung out, this was the first time Alex had witnessed humans fighting amongst themselves in Chernarus. When the panic struck the camp, people began to scatter, including Alex and Cole, without realizing they had each chosen serperate directions, they had been split for the first time in weeks. And so this is how Alex found himself stranded on a beach, with nothing but the clothes he stood in, and a burning urge to find his brother again.

vd2F1VK.jpg

Hello, my name is Cole Pfeiffer and i am a journalist. I got caught up in the apocalypse when i cam to the east to report on the apocalypse. I was only supposed to say for a maximum of two days but when all public transport got shut off, i was stuck here. My camera crew got mauled by these creatures and now i am looking for a group to join (i found my brothers). |I am a hard worker and a steady shot, i learned how to shoot while hunting with my Dad. I am a reliable person that can find out a lot on information in a short amount of time, therefore, making me a useful asset to any team. SO if any of you are looking for a new recruit, please leave a note on the notice board below, thanks.

so much red it hurts ! will copy past into notepad before I read this

I see Ash,Alex and Cole but who is Dick ?

Alex had a bit of a name change at the last minute :P

Sign in to follow this