Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kraith

Forum Moderator

Kraith    0

I noticed not many Staff have time to moderate. So why not have forum moderators with the sole job of enforcing a sections rules.

There could be a Global Mod (Moderates any and all sections) and regular Moderators (moderate specific sections such as - Support, General, Offtopic).

This could help clean the forums up while still having the same workload on current staff.

Yuval    2

Like the moderators we have right now?

Burgz    6

This is what the mods do anyway? You've basically described their job role :D

38e5b5c318.png

Fozzy    2

Why? It's fine as we have it now. Some moderators aren't online 24/7 and then what? One full section gets left unmoderated.

Toorrik    4

Yup, you have specifically explained what our mods already do.

CHs can moderate Troubleshooting threads. Mods can moderate everything. GMs and above can also moderate everything. We're fine.

Mikachu    26

This is why CHs and Moderators already exist :D

Hell, devs can even moderate the bug reports, questions, and troubleshooting :)

We already kind of do. Separate roles have the ability to moderate different sections (e.g. CHs can moderate the Questions section and Devs can moderate the Bug reports section.)

We certainly do not need a moderator for every type of section, otherwise the staff team becomes needlessly cluttered.

This thread is cute.

"I have a suggestion guys"

qRpunkm.gif

Kraith    0

Oh. I was confused as to what the Moderators job was. Of course I knew GMs moderate. But I didn't realize we already had forum Mods. I was thinking Moderators did something else. So I suggested a possible way to keep the forum clean but current Staff wouldn't have to worry about more things on their list of priorities.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Whats a moderator?

:troll:

I don't know Voodoo, what is a moderator? :troll:

Kraith    0

We already kind of do. Separate roles have the ability to moderate different sections (e.g. CHs can moderate the Questions section and Devs can moderate the Bug reports section.)

We certainly do not need a moderator for every type of section, otherwise the staff team becomes needlessly cluttered.

That's why I suggested a Global Moderator for all sections. And a Moderator for sub forums as in the entire sub forum: i.e. Support, General

Toorrik    4

Oh. I was confused as to what the Moderators job was. Of course I knew GMs moderate. But I didn't realize we already had forum Mods. I was thinking Moderators did something else. So I suggested a possible way to keep the forum clean but current Staff wouldn't have to worry about more things on their list of priorities.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-staff-and-donation-ranks

And with that I am going to close this thread as its just getting cluttered. As SumoS said, we do not need to clutter our ranks with more un-needed things. Moderators already do a wonderful job, as do the CHs, Devs and the rest of the GMs.