Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vincetheman

Hello Everyone

Guest Vincetheman   
Guest Vincetheman

Just got whitelisted. Can't wait to get into the role play :D. Hopefully this is the start of something amazing ;)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome man congrats on getting your whitelist application accepted

Usually id say read the rules blah blah blah but you got accepted so no need.

Good luck in Chernarus if you need anything feel free to send me a PM or visit the teamspeak help desk

GLHF

Guest Vincetheman   
Guest Vincetheman

I am used to rp rules, no KoS, make yourself know, NLRs, things like that, but I read the rules anyway :P, thanks btw

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I am used to rp rules, no KoS, make yourself know, NLRs, things like that, but I read the rules anyway :P, thanks btw

As long as you've read them sometimes they differ in different communities also we have the trade post rules and other things like no sexual or racist RP, power and meta gaming other things so make sure your familiar with all of them.

Have fun out there

As long as you've read them sometimes they differ in different communities also we have the trade post rules and other things like no sexual or racist RP, power and meta gaming other things so make sure your familiar with all of them.

Have fun out there

James5staff

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Have fun out there

James5staff

Thanks ... I guess

Mush    2

Go have a blast Vincent. I'm sure you'll love our community! :D

Guest JoshJoshJosh   
Guest JoshJoshJosh

I have just applied to be a part of this community, i hope they accept. From what i've seen you all seem really friendly!