Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:50

Sign in to follow this  
Ford

Is This Even Allowed?

Question

Ford    1

So, my new-found friend and I were venturing through Chernaurus attempting to make it to the Northeast Airfield. We were getting desperate and we heard a car coming down the way. We told them we needed help, and at this time we were being surrounded by zombies and we were in very bad conditions. The people told us to "Back away from the car now" repeatedly and aggressively, and we tried to, but each time there were zombies behind us attempting to kill us. So, we keep moving up a bit more and more frantically. Then, after 2-3 quick warnings, they begin driving. At first, I think they're going to drive off without us, which would suck, but oh well. When they begin, I move off to the side to let them through, but the guy legitimately tries to RUN ME OVER, and he succeeds. He hit me purposefully with his car. I know it was intentional because as soon as he started up, when he was already on the road and I was backing /off/ of it, he drove at a deadly speed towards me and practically killed me. We began backing up, but he still tried to run one of us over. Then they just drive off. So now I'm bleeding profusely and soon after running a few more minutes, I die. Is this really allowed?

7 answers to this question

Fozzy    2

If the story went how you said it, of course not. But there is 2 sides to every story. If you want to talk it out with him, create a report discussion where you can get his point of view on the situation.

Mush    2

This is against the rules, if you have any evidence, I'd recommend posting it.

If you believe he purposefully killed you with the car, make a report.

Ford    1

Okay, I realize that he warned me, but he didn't say "Step back from the car or else we'll kill you." If would've said that, than I would have gladly ran away. Also, I have no video evidence...

Okay, I realize that he warned me, but he didn't say "Step back from the car or else we'll kill you." If would've said that, than I would have gladly ran away. Also, I have no video evidence...

How did he warn you?

Also, it doesn't matter if you have video evidence or not, it helps a lot, but for something like this the logs will be the proof.

Ford    1

How did he warn you?

Also, it doesn't matter if you have video evidence or not, it helps a lot, but for something like this the logs will be the proof.

How did he warn us? Well, he just said to keep backing away from the truck, and he backed up a bit when we approached. The warning was "Back away from the car, now," exactly like that. He didn't kill me, but he knocked me back pretty far and by the time I recovered I was basically going to bleed out in a minute or two.

Well he'd have to state a threat if he were going to attack you, not just say "Back away!"

Make a report and see how that goes, maybe he'll have an explanation.

Seeing as you made a thread I'll mark this as solved.