Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:08

Sign in to follow this  
DancingDumpling

[CoC] Clash of Clans Thread

In this thread you can discuss Clash of Clans, a Very popular F2P game that is developed by Supercell on your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android etc, you can post your opinions on the game ( Do you like it, Do you not like it, etc) but try keep it mature. You can post strategies and share tips with others. You can post about your clan here and try get people to join. Anything to do with CoC you can post here.

My personal thoughts on the game are that its a great game and I don't find it too hard to hard to progress up towards the top. I have never bought gems ( Premium Currency ) Because they offer chances to earn gems in game through challenges. I am currently level 32 and have a clan called 'TaKt Clan'. Feel free to join if you want, it's open for anyone and we try to be as friendly as possible.

I will add a photo of my base once it is finished because at the moment I am changing it up.

So post your opinions here cause I would love to read them. :D

[video=youtube]

There's people in my school who play this game so much. I don't get how someone can spend hours on a game that takes hours to upgrade a turret.

What else do you do while it is upgrading?

[video=youtube]

There's people in my school who play this game so much. I don't get how someone can spend hours on a game that takes hours to upgrade a turret.

What do you do while it is upgrading?

Simple, Attack other bases or just wait it out by doing something else, I usually upgrade things when I go to bed so it does it overnight and when I'm at school.

Nihoolious    1107

Tapping buttons on tiny pixelated buildings and paying money for currency along with the need to play daily or your shit will get wrecked = Fun?

Tapping buttons on tiny pixelated buildings and paying money for currency along with the need to play daily or your shit will get wrecked = Fun?

Yea, It's not for everyone, it's something to do though and I personally find it quite fun since my mates have it and we just compare villages and stuff, It isn't THAT bad. Also you don't need to pay for gems if you don't want.

Nihoolious    1107

Yea, It's not for everyone, it's something to do though and I personally find it quite fun since my mates have it and we just compare villages and stuff, It isn't THAT bad. Also you don't need to pay for gems if you don't want.

I used to play the fuck out of games like this. Eventually, I ended up pouring too much time and money that I lost interest. I can understand the obsession for it, just not my thing anymore.

I used to play the fuck out of games like this. Eventually, I ended up pouring too much time and money that I lost interest. I can understand the obsession for it, just not my thing anymore.

I get what you mean, I used to play a game called Global War alot, a bit too much actually and ended up just getting bored of it after spending some money on it but with this I feel it has more opportunity for it with Clan wars and all that sort of stuff and it must of done something right if it is so popular but I agree with you, and I will probably lose interest sometime and then delete it.

runewr    1

I play it.. think I'm rank / level 50 or whatever. In a clan called Vikings. Don't play it alot, just now and then.

Sir Doctor    3

I just play when to stop getting spammed by the notifications. Plus my peer pressure.

Kanen    108

What is this game? is it like that tribal wars?

Alan Woods    3

Been playing it as a time killer game. I have a friend who is always on the game... I can't and don't stay much since right now I'm just upgrading lots of stuff and it takes lots of time.

And it's quite a nice game since it's F2P without forcing you to buy anything at all.

Level 62 for now :D

Yuval    2

How can people play games on mobile phones i don't see... I just plug a PS3 controller to my phone and play GTA if i'd like to, but atm i have no games on my phone. I tried this and it's kind of boring.