Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kraith

Name Change / Who am I?

Kraith    0

Since nobody possessed the ability to pronounce my name 'properly' I've decided to change it to "Kraith" depending on whether or not the admins approve it. However I'm still the same person. :)

People either said it with an increased amount of consonants or said it improper got a bit annoying. Some people said "hex-uh-skittle". Or "hex-e-ci-dull". It's actually "heck-sissa-dull".

Also to those who don't know me I've played here for a very long time. I'm sort of a veteran. Even though I don't consider myself one. I've played here for 8+ months. I've played DayZ since August 2012 (7th release). And I've played ArmA2 since December 2011. I've been a contributing member to this community for a long time. And am planing to apply for Staff when I meet the post requirements. I have RP experience on not only DayZRP but on some other ArmA2 RP servers (lesser strict RP). I RP'd on a Garry's Mod server (with super-strict rules: bans were harsh) for 2 years. I also used to play SWTOR where I participated in RP experiences. So yes... If you didn't know me, I'm very experienced with RP.

I've been banned I believe twice on DayZRP in my 'almost-a-year' played. First ban was because of a faulty initiation due to a faulty mic. My first post on the report against me was completely candid and I accepted my ban straight up. My 2nd ban was a permanent TS3 ban. So this meant I couldn't communicate with a group therefore had to go it alone for a while. My TS3 ban was because I was using a soundboard plugin for TS3. It automatically played the sound of my choosing through my mic. However if I didn't remember to disable it... when pressing PTT key it would make loud annoying noises, not completely sure why. So when I opened the plugin and activated it, I press a button that automatically plays a sound. When trying to use a PTT key though it played an annoying noise in Rolle's channel (sorry Rolle).

But hopefully you know me well enough now. But I'll continue my 'about me'. I use a Russian character ingame named Artyom Stephanov. I have an extremely good Russian accent. I typically don't rob people. In fact I typically stay away from people ingame especially groups. And when people initiate on me I typically shoot before dropping. Due to my backstory (too long to write) I don't usually accept banditry. And feel that the only punishment is death.

Anyways thanks for reading guys!

I'm still looking for a group!! (if CBR doesn't accept me).

Burgz    6

Urm. If you click on someone's name and go to their profile, you can see this f513f28179.png and if you click it, you can see this 56a0b072ec.png.

Just incase you didn't know :P

Kraith    0

Yeah. But also a lot of people don't know me. And I've been here for 9+ months.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Start to post on the forums :)

Don't spam post like our friends Burgz here :troll: but begin meeting new people making new friends and posting around. Maybe make a roleplay story or two.

Sidewinder    1

Don't spam post like our friends Burgz here :troll: but begin meeting new people making new friends and posting around. Maybe make a roleplay story or two.

One to talk...

You both hunger the posts.

Burgz    6

Me? Spam?

d05d788bdb.png

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Eh, I wouldn't hold such an importance of being 'well-known' and 'recognized'.

Just focus on doing your best on the forums and in-game, acting in a manner that is fit, and the 'attention' will come your way.

No real need to want to be recognized. And also, welcome.. I guess?

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Me? Spam?

d05d788bdb.png

:D I can't screen shot yours on my phone

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

You're thread hijacking. Stop thanks.

Sorry pal arnt you getting enough attention? Surely it was enough having a whole thread dedicated to a name change :/

Voodoo    491

/Moving to introductions

Kraith    0

Atleast maintain the public decency on a forum. Is this your first forum? If so I understand. But thread jacking is annoying. Next time you make threads I'll be sure to get me and a buddy to clutter the entire thread with offtopic jibber as if it was a public chat room.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

My name is Pronounced James

Just a disclaimer I am James

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Sorry pal arnt you getting enough attention? Surely it was enough having a whole thread dedicated to a name change :/

You don't need to be facetious about it.

He's just clearing some issues up with a changing of name, it helps for the people that know him on the forums and can clear some issues up.

Anyways, I should of PM'd you that.. Just PM me back if you want to reply.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

You don't need to be facetious about it.

He's just clearing some issues up with a changing of name, it helps for the people that know him on the forums and can clear some issues up.

Anyways, I should of PM'd you that.. Just PM me back if you want to reply.

Well I welcomed him and told him some tips then had a joke with Burgz and got told to stop hijacking his thread. My apologies Kraith if your offended

Have fun on the forums I like your new name

Edit : I'm too fast white pointer :D

Franz    0

Is that the noise of a flame war I can hear there in the distance ? Oh yeah....

Itadn.gif

Fozzy    2

Guise.....

bF6Cp.jpg

On topic: If you want people to know you, just post on the forums. Get involved in discussions and help some people when you can :)

Voodoo    491

On topic: If you want people to know you, just post on the forums. Get involved in discussions and help some people when you can :)

This.

Welcome to the community, get involved on the forums even play the forum games in offtopic :)

On a side note: Guys don't keep spamming with offtopic stuff :)

Mikasa    2

I've been here since September 2012, and a flip ton of people don't know who I am. Does it matter? Nope, as long as I have fun and provide interesting situations and good roleplay.

But as the others said, if you -really- want to be 'well known', become a Gjis and get 7k+ posts. Actual posts, not some nonsense.

Novac    1

On a side note: Guys don't keep spamming with offtopic stuff :)

you can talk voodoo ;)

I've been here since September 2012, and a flip ton of people don't know who I am. Does it matter? Nope, as long as I have fun and provide interesting situations and good roleplay.

But as the others said, if you -really- want to be 'well known', become a Gjis and get 7k+ posts. Actual posts, not some nonsense.

I know you Mikasa. ;)