Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
saulevitucs

Your Character

saulevitucs    0

I just finished writing a sort of Pre-Story for my character Saul J. Leviticus in the roleplaying section of the forums. But what I am curious about is your characters. What is your character like? What was his past? How does he act today and has he changed allot since your adventures in Chernarus? My character is new but I will do a small post on mine.

Saul is a distant person though he is looking for a higher purpose. His past is unknown to him because of Amnesia but he still holds common sense. He felt hopeless before entering Chernarus but finding a land familiar to him has given him hope. That is Saul J. Leviticus.

Can't wait to hear what you all post. :D

Uh, you want me to post my backstory and other related RP posts? Because I wrote a fuckton about my character. :P

saulevitucs    0

This thread will help you learn a few things about the other characters in game but remember what you learn on the forums you do not know in game.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-what-s-your-character-s-personality-like

Well i'm not only asking about the personality of others, but the growth of their characters since they began. I do know I won't know this information so this is just a question for fun and sharing. :]

Uh, you want me to post my backstory and other related RP posts? Because I wrote a fuckton about my character. :P

More like a short description on him when he started and how he has grown since his/her adventures in Chernarus. The change is basically the focus on this post but maybe I didn't make that clear enough. :(

This thread will help you learn a few things about the other characters in game but remember what you learn on the forums you do not know in game.

Well i'm not only asking about the personality of others, but the growth of their characters since they began. I do know I won't know this information so this is just a question for fun and sharing. :]

More like a short description on him when he started and how he has grown since his/her adventures in Chernarus. The change is basically the focus on this post but maybe I didn't make that clear enough. :(

Well, that change cannot possibly be described in a few sentences. :)

Vector    0

Well, that change cannot possibly be described in a few sentences. :)

I wasn't suggesting his change was described in that thread. The link was due to him asking about other characters

Sin    127

Alexij Drugoczech:

Started out as a poor farm boy from the north of Chernarus, close to the Russian border. He has legitimate beef with Russian military types for family reasons. His hatred knows no bounds, but he is cagey and not suicidal about it. He knows how to bide his time and strike when the moment is ripe. He was always bookish and somewhat reserved - never had much in the way of education, but he's a quick study.

Remainder of family was killed by zombies, but he had the good fortune to meet a man who hooked him up with a band of brothers who knew what they were doing. He found a place with them, in a primarily non-combat role and grew up fast.

His experiences in the new Chernarus have strengthened him physically, and hardened him mentally, but spiritually, he is now somewhat destitute and constantly searching for purpose and hope for the future. He has little regard for the poor excuses for humanity remaining, and tends to give people one chance before going down the path of no mercy. Quick to anger, but a solid friend, once you've proven your worth to him.

Pavel Demenyev AlHashmi:

Native Chernarussian born to Takistani father and native Chernarussian mother. Maternal grandfather was Russian. While most people would be quite conflicted with such a background, Pavel's about as laid back as they come, and takes everything in stride. "Is no problem" is his mantra.

While is father was ostensibly Muslim, he was a drunkard, a womanizer, and a soldier of fortune. His mother, on the other hand, was a saint who ran a clinic for the poor and provided family planning services to expectant mothers of Zelenogorsk, with satellite facilities in Cherno and Berezino.

Pavel spent two years studying literature at "Big Western University" in Madison, Wisconsin. "Was hell of good party school." But he returned to fight alongside his father in the most recent Chernarussian civil war and never returned to the US. When his father went missing in combat, his spirit flagged and he abandoned his post during the only real action his squad saw during the conflict. He became a recluse and a fugitive from military justice, until the zombie apocalypse struck. He took this as his opportunity to return to the world and expiate his guilt by providing aid, medical and material, to such survivors as he met.

For a time, he fell in with a group of friends who taught him many skills; a lot of medical training, a little bit of high end military gear training, especially snipers, and a bit of mechanical repair. His friends disbanded or were lost/separated after a particularly heavy incursion of zombie hordes, and all his searches for them have been for naught.

Eventually, he met some representatives of the CTC, and finding their company agreeable, and their goal more or less in line with his own, applied for membership before their presence in Chernarus was as strong as it is today. As a result, he has attained a fairly high rank among their members, and while he can be seen guarding the Trading Post from time to time, his preferred role is conflict resolution and scavenging for supplies. The zombie apocalypse worked out rather better than expected for him. A new lease on life, as it were.

saulevitucs    0

That is pretty good. Allot better then what I can write and it's fun seeing a character develop. That is a good read and thank you for your time typing that out. :D

I wasn't suggesting his change was described in that thread. The link was due to him asking about other characters

Uh, might've been a misunderstanding. I wasn't responding to anything you said. :)

Sin    127

That is pretty good. Allot better then what I can write and it's fun seeing a character develop. That is a good read and thank you for your time typing that out. :D

Thank you, I loved writing it. Hopefully I'll be adding more later, maybe even start a full-blown journal in the RP section. Soon.