Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:07

Sign in to follow this  
saulevitucs

Saul J. Leviticus Short-Story

saulevitucs    0

[This is the story of my character before he entered Chernarus. I decided to write the story for fun. The story most likely won't be great since i'm not gonna focus on making it perfect but oh well.]

My memories exist behind a window, but that window is cracked making it impossible to see them. My only possession is the clothes on my back and a half burned ID. My first name is Saul, middle initial J, and last name unknown. I look in the area where I awoke to find any more clues on who I am but none are found. I feel like I fell into a Nightmare, but I shall never awake.

I keep walking and walking while I try and force myself to remember my past. Yet, nothing returns. Strangers pass by, strangers die, and more of those things continue to become. I hide, I don't want to die until this hole in my life is filled. Nothing seems right, but I have no memories. What truthfully is right and wrong without them?

Time passes and everything seems hopeless. But, I find myself entering a land that seems to trigger a headache. It's like my mind is trying to remember something. Does this land have something to do with my past? It feels, right. That is something I haven't felt in a long time.

More time passes and I find myself in a town I like to call Cherno. Everything seems familiar yet, no memories return to me. Maybe they never will and if so, what will I do? I think and think until a new thought comes to me. What if I take on a new identity and make a new life for myself. I can fill this void in my life with new memories, new experiences!

I finally decide, if I find anything about my past, I will accept it. But if I don't, a new life will become my goal. I need to find a purpose and decide upon a new name. The name Saul J. seems fine but I think hard upon a last name that suits me. After a few moments, I decide upon the last name Leviticus. For some reason, I remember that word every time I sleep so that is my new name. Saul J. Leviticus is who I am, finding a path is the plan.

it will be interesting to see where this goes and what he decides to do,personally I would like to see Saul carve a new name and purpose for himself.

look forward to seeing your journey unfold

saulevitucs    0

it will be interesting to see where this goes and what he decides to do,personally I would like to see Saul carve a new name and purpose for himself.

Thanks! I plan on doing entries when I do more and unfolding his story more and more as I RP with others. I wanted to start the story but nothing has happened yet so I can't really post the first bit. But once I actually have a 10 second interaction with someone... game on! :P

Thanks! I plan on doing entries when I do more and unfolding his story more and more as I RP with others. I wanted to start the story but nothing has happened yet so I can't really post the first bit. But once I actually have a 10 second interaction with someone... game on! :P

other people are not necessarily a key factor, his decisions could come from his journeys. the death he sees the zombies he will inevitably have to fight off for his life should he choose to keep living, Maybe he will feel he is nothing but an empty husk of what used to be Saul J what make him any better than these undead husks around him. there is literally hundreds of avenues you can choose and not all of them require another human interaction.

saulevitucs    0
other people are not necessarily a key factor, his decisions could come from his journeys. the death he sees the zombies he will inevitably have to fight off for his life should he choose to keep living, Maybe he will feel he is nothing but an empty husk of what used to be Saul J what make him any better than these undead husks around him. there is literally hundreds of avenues you can choose and not all of them require another human interaction.

Well either way, there isn't enough to work with right now. But I will get there and I can't wait. =D

Samaritan    250

Very interesting, definitely look forward to seeing how things go for Saul. Look forward to meeting him in game.

Sign in to follow this