Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:10

Sign in to follow this  
Hellbreed06

G17,G18,G19 pistols.

Hellbreed06    0

Its not really a bug but it is something that needs to change imo. Its just that there is to many of them. Everytime i visit Stary tents there would be atleast 3 or 4 of them spread around the tents.

also, ill use this opportunity to axe a question while im at it: Any big differences between the 17/18/19 variants?

Tamaster92    14

Glock 17 is default pistol. Accurate, ok damage etc.

Glock 19 comes in tan or black, has a slightly higher rate of fire while maintaining good accuracy. It also has a better sight IMO.

Glock 18 ONLY spawns at heli crashes and has a full auto mode along with 33rnd clips. It is a beast of a pistol and rare to suit this.

EDIT: Also I'll take a look at spawn rates when I get home but I believe they are equal to or less than M9s, revolvers or the like. I think the G19 ran is actually the rarest pistol you can find in those tents.

Moose    7

Glock 18 ONLY spawns at heli crashes and has a full auto mode along with 33rnd clips. It is a beast of a pistol and rare to suit this.

I dont know if its a glitch or not but the 33rnd clips work with the G19.

Tamaster92    14

Nope :) All 3 can share magazines since they are the same bullet and casing design. Only the G18 truly takes advantage of larger clips by using full auto though, and they only spawn with it (or in crates)

Moxy    19

IRL Glocks can all share the same magazines, assuming they're in the same caliber. That's the beauty about a glock. Doesn't matter if its the compack, subcompact, full size, target model, ect.

They even make carbines that accept glock mags. IE Kel-Tec sub2000

52d1322892338-kel-tec-sub-2000-glock-mags-g34_sub2000.jpg

Glock 32 with 33rnd mag

131d1199053151-33rnd-mags-od-glock-26-007-medium-.jpg