Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:09
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mikachu

Trapped: The Story Of Michael Carson

Mikachu    26

Entry 1

I remember it like it was yesterday, that stupid fucking captain dooming us all to a existence stuck here in this hellhole, fighting for our lives. I had come here originally as part of a world cruise, the idea being that it would be interesting to see a country just after a major war. We had only been shored here for a couple of days before my phone rang and I was told you rush back to the ship for a early departure. They wouldn't tell us exactly why but there was rumours of some sort of viral outbreak or something so I presumed it was just to stop us getting stuck by any kind of quarantine or such.

I very vividly remember arriving back at the boat a couple of hours after the call and handing my luggage to a crew member before seeking the captain of our ship coughing and coughing, wiping his forehead and stepping back into the cabin. I didn't think anything of it at the time but fuck... If only I'd known then, I could of stayed, could of warned everyone. Still, life's a bitch and I had no idea what was really happening.

It was only a day at most before everything went to hell. The captain went crazy and attacked the crew, killing those closest to him before eventually being killed by a quick thinking cook and his knife. With no one who knew how to sail the boat left we tried signalling for help but none ever came. A couple of days after that those he had attacked turned as well and managed to kill a lot more before being put down. At this point the boat was is disarray and those of us left sane took the lifeboats and fled. We spent weeks out on the water, drifting around and slowly running out of supplies.

I was the only one left alive by the time I washed up on shore, stuck back in this hellhole. I was almost dead myself but by some cruel joke the gods had decided to spare me and instead curse me to a life of pain here. It took me a week or so to regain any sort of strength, scavenging the small towns nearby and slowly realising just how bad it all was. Eventually I started heading inland, looking for ways to defend myself, for survivors, for a way out. I only ever found the first two sadly. Now I've been here for close to two years and nothing has really changed. There hasn't been any rescue, any cure, only pain, suffering, death.

I live in hell on earth and I'm trapped here. Trapped here for all time.

Hatch    0

Nice, it's sad and you feel sorry for Michael. Will there be more? I really want to know how he recovers :)

Mikachu    26

Nice, it's sad and you feel sorry for Michael. Will there be more? I really want to know how he recovers :)

Of course!

This is the RP thread for my Exortus character so it will get super interesting hopefully :)

Siorre    0

So beautiful. But I want Mika Saito back. Siorre thought she was hot stuff xD

Toorrik    4

That's probably the reason Tamaster stopped playing Mika :P

Siorre    0

That's probably the reason Tamaster stopped playing Mika :P

Do you value your life toorik? :P

Daryl Dixon    0

Enjoyed reading this good job, I'm sure this will progress into something really interesting and vast.

Mikachu    26

Entry 2

I went through that town where I stayed for the first time in ages today. I didn't know at the time but it's apparently named Kamyshovo, a small town just outside a major city in the country. We were docked at the other major city here, Cherno it's called, so god knows how I ended up washing ashore so far away.

Anyway, for a while I just stayed there, trying to survive as best I could, it didn't take long for supplies to dry up and force me inland though, especially once I started seeing vehicle heading that way. I thought about trying to stop them, talk to them, I thought about that many times, never did though. I was too afraid, I saw what people who were ill did, who was to say all these people weren't?

It was around that time I had to kill someone for the first time. One of the infected apparently heard me and ran into the house I was using for shelter. The... thing it was horrific, it looked like a rotting corpse brought back to life and it screamed at me before trying to claw and bite me. I was so fucking scared that first time, I didn't know what to do. Was it alive? Should I hurt it? In the end I did what I had to in a fit of terror and stabbed it in the brain.

I haven't ever been the same since then, I think back to that moment and it shakes me. I have nightmares every night now and everytime I see one of these things I just remember it all, the sound, the smell... I threw up for like half an hour afterwards and hated myself for what I had done.

I got a lift from a survivor driving by the next day. I needed to get out of there, find help, find people, find a way out.

Daryl Dixon    0

Good second addition, interesting first encounter with the infected it looks like Michael is inexperienced and can't easily cope with killing. I wonder how he adapts and progresses, can't wait for the next one.

Mikachu    26

Entry 3

I had to stop writing for a short while after the last entry, remembering that time... it still hurts me. Recently I've been busy with my group as well, scavenging supplies and meeting friends and enemies.

I still remember how I first met these people, after I had got my lift further north and decided to stay in a small town named Krasnostav. I was told there was an airport very close by but at the time I just wanted food, drink, somewhere safe to stay. I found a old log cabin out in the woods and scavenged supplies from the houses and general store in the town. I enjoyed watching life go by as well, it turned out there were a lot more survivors than I expected. Cars and people moved through the town constantly, I saw at least two people every day but they never saw me, I made sure of that.

Eventually I felt prepared enough to venture to this airport and see what was there, I didn't exactly expect to find a plane waiting to take me home but some supplies, a broken aircraft, something I could use. To be honest I just had to know what was there, I couldn't resist that slight chance at freedom. Lo and behold though the place was trashed. There was a crashed plane blocking one end of the runway and rubble all around the place. The hangars were empty and I didn't see signs of life anywhere, what I did find though was a old military building which provided me with my first proper weapon, a AK of some sort.

I made frequent trips to the airfield over the next few days, checking through every building and corner for anything useful. There wasn't much left but I did find myself a rusty old dirt bike and managed to fuel it at the gas tank on the airstrip. Having a bike made a hell of a lot easier to get around the place though. I soon started travelling further afield, finding a large dam nearby and a small compound. It was this small compound where I first met Matt, the man who introduced me to our group. I was pulling up to the gate one day to have a little rest when I noticed the fire was burning. I didn't see anyone around though so I cautiously entered and looked around. I found him asleep upstairs in a little sleeping bag, I remember I was so angry at first, so upset that someone else had ruined my little lonely existence. It didn't take long for that feeling to change to fear though as I realised I didn't know this man, didn't know what he was like, what he might do.

I did the only thing I could at the time. I shouted at him to wake up and pointed my gun at his face. I had to be safe, even if it meant taking this mans life.

Sir Doctor    3

Been quietly enjoying these.

Keep writing <3

Mikachu    26

Been quietly enjoying these.

Keep writing <3

Thank you :D

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Excuse me? *Briana rolls up her sleeves and clenches her fist*

Other than that, I am enjoying the read Tamaster.

Mikachu    26

Sadly with the disbanding of Ex the story of Michael Carson ends.

I hope you all enjoyed the short amount I wrote :)

Sign in to follow this