Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:27

Sign in to follow this  
saulevitucs

My First "Pre" Experiences

saulevitucs    0

I played for a few hours and got to say I am very unlucky. Haven't found a single living person. I must say, getting around is very difficult when you don't know the map at all. But I am about to join S2 again and see if I can find the experience I am have hoped for. If anyone else had difficulties like mine, please tell me and share how you overcame them.

Oh and PS, I can't figure out where the trade area is so if somebody could tell me, i'd appreciate it. You may need to say what is near it since, i'm still new to DayZ in general.

Moxy    19

Honestly, appreciate this time. Take in the immersion as much as possible. I miss the first DayzRP days of encountering people for the first time.

My advice is this, learn as much as you can from being IN Game, ie: instead of asking where the Trade Post is on here, ask someone in game. Trust me, it will be a more rewarding experience.

Just keep traveling, you'll meet people soon enough.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

-snip-

Apologies Moxy, only just saw that

saulevitucs    0

Just found some guys who gave the location for a heat pack. Haven't reached it yet but this time, i'm doing a snails pace run towards it instead of running and getting killed by Zombies. Reaching the Trade Post is my main goal currently since I have had so much trouble traveling. I'm crawling around and sneaking past the zombies having a real Apocalyptic experience. :P

sjablaw    0

I think it will be awesome to start playing. When I read this I get really excited because this is the thing that I probably will love the most. Work your way up in society. I did my whitelist application yesterday and I can't wait to start playing :)

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Just found some guys who gave the location for a heat pack. Haven't reached it yet but this time, i'm doing a snails pace run towards it instead of running and getting killed by Zombies. Reaching the Trade Post is my main goal currently since I have had so much trouble traveling. I'm crawling around and sneaking past the zombies having a real Apocalyptic experience. :P

You just reminded me of my first days on dayZRP... good times good times. :D

absolom    0

I just imagined, what it would feel like to have my first DayZ experience ever on this server with RP rules...goddamn, I´m so jealous right now. Enjoy it as much as you can!

saulevitucs    0

I just imagined, what it would feel like to have my first DayZ experience ever on this server with RP rules...goddamn, I´m so jealous right now. Enjoy it as much as you can!

Trust me, it's not that amazing right now. Maybe in the future when I know what I am doing, i'll understand the feeling. ;P

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

Hmmm, someone finally who is completly new to Chernarus. Not like the others who just arrived to Chernarus but they know already where to go. ;)