Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Anubian

Return of Anubian Dundee

Anubian    1

It seemed like just another ordinary day in Chernarus, the sun was blazing, the wind was blowing, the plants were growing and the water was flowing. However something was not the same, over sounds of the birds and the bees, it was a faint grinding, getting closer and closer over the course of the next two hours. The group gathered at the bottom of the hill jumped up in fright as suddenly a vehicle shot over the hill at its top speed of 11km/hr.

937Ai.jpg

Collision was inevitable as the tractor slowly got closer the group seemed destined to be mauled to death in the aftermath. However at the last second the tractor swung to the right coming to an abrupt stop alongside the group. The strange man on the tractors brown cork bush hats dangly beads swinging wildly with the sudden stop in motion.

937pl.jpg

The mysterious man looked at the group and unexpectedly started to speak with a deep humorous Australian accent "Crikey mates, that could have become the wrong type of barbie. Bloody oath!". Startled the group looked at one another until one finally spoke up "Hello there good sir, What brings you to Chernarus it ain't the best o' times around here with the infestation and all". The Australian replied "Well mate, I used to live here for a good long time before i caught wind that my Sheila was last seen heading to Russia but that turns out to be more shit in the dunny than truth. I'm back for my Sheila and I am staying this time". There was silence. "Who are you then?" Another member of the group asked.

"Blimey mate! You bushwhackers seriously don't remember me? Well I am many things but my names Anubian Dundee mate. Some said I was an amazing pilot I could easily evade any bastard on tail"

[video=youtube]

"I could fly in formation perfectly amongst my mates as well as give great tactical information and support"

[video=youtube]

" I could land a heli as easily as throwing butter on bread across the yard"

5vhor32.jpg

I was the good 'ol Quartermaster at Chernarus Liberation Front my tents always filled the brim

gunsupdate_zps06ac95c9.jpg

"I was the CLF vehicle master and perfectionist at keeping them hidden and possibly stuck."

LOLURAL2.png

"I was the best CLF lawyer when it came to drawing up a tactical overview of any situation."

Pathofdeath_zps30af6c9a.png

"I was also an avenger when mates were threatened and robbed."

[video=youtube]

"I may or may not have had a thing for Lord of the Rings"

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-not-to-get-whitelisted-lord-of-the-liberation-front

[video=youtube]

"And finally as everyone knew I would stand up for the people when the going got tough and do ludicrous things to show my support"

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-tents-in-secret-locations-rocks-buildings-water

[video=youtube]

“Well that’s about it I am back baby and ready to get to work! Ya hear that Sheila, I will find you and whoevers taken you and make them suffer!”

Valkerion    0

Another member of the 2012 crew returns....Welcome back not sure if you know me or not...but still welcome back

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome back

Sidewinder    1

This thread gave me giggles and feels.

That map though... Shall we expect more? :D

Welcome back!

Muntz    3

I've missed you.

Hofer    20

Best coming back thread 2014.

Welcome back mate :)

June    0

Maybe I'll have to come back, help you find that Sheila. Just let me know what I'm looking for, she a dog or croc or what?

Bryan    0

Like Hofer said: best coming back thread 2014 :D Welcome back, man!

Wunsleh    10

Welcome back!

Mikachu    26

Hnnggg dat nostalgia.

Welcome back man.

The Clown    1

I'll give you a two week headstart to hoard stuff before I contact Saint to team up searching your tents, stalking you in your loaded ural and all that good stuff.

Welcome back, mate :)

Mikasa    2

Wooh! More of the 2012 crew!

Welcome back, Anubian o/

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Hi, welcome to DayZRP. Make sure to read the rules, especially if you're unsure on making a report or not! :) If you need any help, PM me, or one of the amazing staff members! :) Again, read the rules, I know I said it twice xD LOL :). If you want to look at some cool stories made by the community or if you want to make one yourself (i'm sure it'll be really good! :) ) then check out the roleplayingsection. :) If you need to make a report then make a report discussion in the report dicussion forum. :)

Good luck :) and have fun! :)

inb4 someone takes this seriously

Zhunk    2

Welcome back!

'Quarter Master' - Everytime you stashed the gear we never seen it again.

Legends tells that Anunbian's tents of high-end gear are still out there somewhere, waiting to be found.

Anubian    1

Legends tells that Anunbian's tents of high-end gear are still out there somewhere, waiting to be found.

Always :P