Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:57

Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

New AK Series Weapons

Lucky    0

I really think that we should add in this pack because of the fact that we are lacking extremely on 7.62 AKs. This pack here adds in many more variants of the AK47/AKM, rebalances them (Adds more recoil and a more badass sound).

This would also add better SVDs and even a rebalanced RPK in 7.62!

Also, sidenote... These could be used in the crafting system because of all the variants.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9029

Sick of the shitty AK-74m's

+1

Yes please, I want the AK47 versions with that badass sound, everytime I hear that peashooter-sound of the AK74 I am just tempted to unplug my headphones so i don't have to suffer any longer.....

And I just noticed that the pack also contains an RPK47...... me want (~Q.Q)~

Lucky    0

Yes... And the SVDs sound GLORIOUS. I wish there was a PKM remake, might even do that myself.

I like.....+1

The amount of western weapons are too damn high at the moment

Tamaster92    14

Nice pack :3

We use a different eastern weapon pack currently but I am in the process of editing it to include a lot of removed weapons which are included in this suggested pack.

Don't expect it next patch (though maybe) as that one is focused on a couple of other things but yeah, I have a lot of SVD/AK variants lined up, even a AEK pack which is amazing

-snip-

And of course you will add an RPK47 as well, yeah ? Good.

And I hope they sound badass...

Lucky    0

We use a different eastern weapon pack currently but I am in the process of editing it to include a lot of removed weapons which are included in this suggested pack.

Don't expect it next patch (though maybe) as that one is focused on a couple of other things but yeah, I have a lot of SVD/AK variants lined up, even a AEK pack which is amazing

You are using Vilas East right? You should definately add in the PKP with no scope, as well as some others... In all honesty I would ditch Vilas and go with RH... Since the quality is SO much better.

Also, I messaged Kravok about helping with PBO editing and such, not sure if you guys need any help, but ive been scripting and editing PBO's for awhile now so PM me if you ever need anything.

I will do a video showing all the weapon sounds off later.

Tamaster92    14

You are using Vilas East right? You should definately add in the PKP with no scope, as well as some others... In all honesty I would ditch Vilas and go with RH... Since the quality is SO much better.

Also, I messaged Kravok about helping with PBO editing and such, not sure if you guys need any help, but ive been scripting and editing PBO's for awhile now so PM me if you ever need anything.

I will do a video showing all the weapon sounds off later.

PKP with no scope is just the PKM, no need to add it.

There is a duuurty PKP EOT though, but when testing it I'm not sure, it's really deadly.

Could be a good heli crash weapon, we need to make eastern crashes more alluring IMO

Othuyeg    20
RK-95 Sako:

Sako body model: Darkstorn

Magazine model: Twinke Masta

Skin: Twinke Masta

Aimpoint: Arremba_san_zorzo

ME WANT SO MUCH!

This has to be added, for the love of Brian and all that is holy!

Owen    13

Would love to see this implemented as I really want to use 7.62 more often.

I would love for more 7.62 Aks to be added, the 5.56 ones are all well and good but if I'm using an AK I want it to punch harder and scream louder then those sissy M4s.

Having more varieties amongst the 7.62 AKs would be absolutely fantastic, If I could find a 7.62 AK with a red dot sight or something then I think I'd be set for the remainder of my time.

Lucky    0

I would love for more 7.62 Aks to be added, the 5.56 ones are all well and good but if I'm using an AK I want it to punch harder and scream louder then those sissy M4s.

Having more varieties amongst the 7.62 AKs would be absolutely fantastic, If I could find a 7.62 AK with a red dot sight or something then I think I'd be set for the remainder of my time.

*Cough* SA-58 CCO... But yeah I get where you are coming from. There is an AKM with a Kobra I believe in this pack. As well as one with a PSO!

@Tamaster, you could also replace all the weird looking westernized AK74U's with the ones in this pack, wayyy better looking than those ones we have now... with wood furniture.

Masulii    24

I am just bringing this back to life. Okay, if we check this pack, there is a lot of good reasons to get these.

1) We could replace AKM's to be better (more recoil, better sound/quality, actually sounds mean)

2) Also, we could have a Groza 7.62 (basically, a Groza with AKM mag)

3) We could have more customized Russian weapons (Kobra AKM etc.)

I can record some videos about these if you want :)

(And please, don't say anything about necroing, this needs to get alive!)8

Masulii    24

Okay, now I have some video material and comparison between few guns

AKM

AKS-74U

Makarov

PP-Bizon (PP-19)

Random weps (from the pack)

And because I am a Finnish player, ofc I need to show you the RK95 :)

Hope this material makes it easier to see WHY these are better :)

Okay, now I have some video material and comparison between few guns

AKM

AKS-74U

Makarov

PP-Bizon (PP-19)

Random weps (from the pack)

And because I am a Finnish player, ofc I need to show you the RK95 :)

Hope this material makes it easier to see WHY these are better :)

Just finished watching the videos......

This pack has to be added enough said

+1

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

-lots of pew pew-

High quality pew pew, I love it! +1

Snow    1

Even if it was only the sound changes this should still get added, the guns actually sound like they could kill people now.

Masulii    24

Even if it was only the sound changes this should still get added, the guns actually sound like they could kill people now.

Not only that but that recoil is also a little bit more realistic I would say. I also used a "AK-47 w/o stock" and that thing is kicking hard, can't handle on full auto :P