Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:29
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ford

Unplayable.

Question

Ford    1

So, after coming back to DayZRP after a while, I downloaded the most recent 1.3.4 update and began to play. At first I couldn't get on because of a high ping, which was like over 2000. That subsided and soon I got on. Afterwards, I was doing fine and I was able to play fine. Then I lagged out after finally meeting some people, and then I had to restart the game. When I came back on, a thin white line appeared in the middle of the screen and then the whole screen turned white. It continues to do that now. What's going on?

Solution:

/Hatch

8 answers to this question

Whitefur    4

Have you tried flushing? or deleting everything in "@DayZRP" and redownloading? Nothing like that has happened to me.

Hunter    50

If whitefur's fix doesn't work, try reinstalling arma altogether, and if that doesn't work, make sure your monitor is not broken and make sure you monitor is plugged in all the way into your gpu

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Have you tried other dayz servers / arma 2?

Or is problem exclusive to when you're play RP?

Samaritan    344

I would delete the @DayZRP folder and re-download everything. Sounds like something didn't get downloaded correctly or got corrupted.

Best of luck!

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Perhaps you could try other servers as said so that we can see if it's an Arma Problem or a DayZRP problem.

If it's DayZRP id recommend re installing the whole file.

If an Arma problem you should verify your files on steam and if that doesn't work go ahead and fully re install the game.

Maybe try verifying your files first on steam it may work

Kraith    0

That white line is a graphical glitch. Are you using onboard graphics or are do you have a graphics card? I hope you aren't using onboard or you won't even play without skipping frames constantly and getting ~10 fps on low. Make sure your graphics card isnt failing if you have one. As to the 2000 ping there's multiple reasons why that could happen. Is someone in your house downloading something? If so that's why. Are you on wireless? And have a slow ISP? Thats why. Wireless can have limited bandwidth. It can also be from ddos but that is less likely.

Ford    1

Nevermind, it's fine. I turned my computer on and off and it worked again. Might've been my onboard graphics card or something. Thanks, and this is solved.