Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:05

Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Application recieved and my character backround

Hunter    38

So happy that i finally got my whitelist application in. in total i had about 5000+ words in total when i was complete. Currently 5/48 in queue, and i am really confident that it will be accepted. I was also informed i might be able to get a part time job as CTC protecting the trading post, which is awesome because my character backround could definitely benefit from that.

I imagined i was sitting in front of people by a campfire telling my life story.here's the background story:My full name is Hunter Thomas Skill. I grew up in the land of Chernarus , California. I had a wife, a daughter, and two sons. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were all sitting at the dinner table, eating our favorite family dinner, Corned beef. Suddenly, i heard some noises outside the house, three bangs. The T.V. soon after started playing an emergency broadcast, warning anybody to stay in their homes, lock their doors, and barricade any windows or doors. They didn't give to much detail, all they said was people are being attacked, bitten to be specifically, and that the victims started to do the same. About 45 minutes passed, footage was being played, gunshots were being heard outside along with screams. I held my family, all of them in tears, attempting to comfort them. Suddenly, something started banging on our door. The head of a fire ax, covered in blood, burst through our door, splintering it, piece by piece. I went and grabbed the 45. caliber handgun i owned. By the time i got it loaded, and went back to the living room, the man had a gun of his own, pointed at my family. He told me to drop my gun, and i did. I did everything he told me to. Get all of our food, and put it in his bag. Get most of our clothes, even if they were women's, or wouldn't fit, and put them in the backpack. I DID EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME TO! He then smiled coldly, and i saw his face clear as day. Green eyed, a scar going over his left eye, a pointy nose, an Asian face, and that smile. That damned smile. With that look on his face, the firing started. I saw my family fall to the floor, covered in blood. I dropped the gun, and rushed over to my dying family, breathing their last breaths. He took my signature 45. with its engraved dragon. He just walked out the door, not looking back. I vowed that i would find this man, and kill him. I've heard rumors at campfires of a man with a scar on his eye, and a 45. caliber handgun with a dragon on it, that when fired, looks like the dragon is breathing the flames the bullet flies out of. I know that handgun. That is my handgun, and that is the man i'm looking for. Now, I've narrowed down the search, and now, i'm going to keep that vow i made 11 years ago. I will kill that bastard, and make him taste his own blood.

CONGRATS, you made it to the end of the story. What did you think, let me know in the reply section. :D

I know it says Chernarus, California, woops. made a mistake HAHA. Oh well, RP, roll with it.

Rick    19

I know it says Chernarus, California, woops. made a mistake HAHA. Oh well, RP, roll with it.

Just edit the post to fix it :)

Hunter    38

How do I edit application?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

You cannot edit an application if you have already sent it in. However, if you're wanting to edit the story above, just click 'edit' and then 'quick edit' or 'full edit'.

After that, i'm sure you can work out what button to press next. :D

Reptile449    0

Looks cool mate, welcome and good luck :)

One thing, according to our official lore it's only been around 2 years since the start of the infection (Real time set with the start of the server).

Mark Jacobs    0

Your story is definitely interesting. I would enjoy running across you in Chernarus that's for sure. :)

Baron    2

One criticism above all else if you're planning on writing more in the future, please paragraph longer text. :P

I makes it easier on the eyes, more neat and just all round a better literary piece, but other than that, the story seems fine. (Apart from the previous Cali mistake.) Well done on getting accepted too. :D

Kyle is right, Alot of the times people give up on reading stuff if its a big block of text I know because I write in the same way just one large block and most people are just like NOPE

Sign in to follow this