chase1502

New Owners of TP or New TP? [CLOSED]

New TP?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. New TP?

• Yes
    • No

chase1502    0

I know that this will probably get rejected instantly, but wouldn't it be cool to have a new owner of the TP? Or have a second TP that is owned by bandits that they can go to. Like the bandit TP could be bloody and scary. I personally think it would be a cool idea to consider.

Mush    2

-1. There isn't enough traffic around the map as it is, but with 2 Trade Posts? No.

Not only that, server performance would be effected too, -1.

Fozzy    2

Hmm, not much sense going to a bandit TP. Ooh let's go to a bandit tp and do what ? Get robbed :/ ? If you mean a settlement, then you're free to make one and suggest it :)

Yea not only would making a second TP be a hassle in itself, it wouldn't benefit the server at all. Hopefully some clans will start requesting settlements to be put on S1, but having two protected areas for people to sit in would be ridiculous.

Rifleman    14

-1 One Trade-post is enough.

-2 for server issues caused by 2 Trade-Posts.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Who would go to a bandit TP think real life terms ?

"Hmm Kev shall we visit the Trade Post ran by those CTC nice fellas"

"No bob I've heard at the bandit TP there's dead bodies and it's ran by SDS and Volki maybe they will take us hostage HOORAY"

It just doesn't make sense :D

Maybe some clans will come up with some settlements in the future but their needs to be alliances in order for settlements to be built.

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

I suppose if more "bandity" characters were rejected from entering the TP, then there would be a valid reason towards making a bandit version of the TP.

+1 maybe towards bandit TP, but the CTC were created to guard the TP, so there's no sense in having abother group capture it.

Ego    1

One which is safe and then the other which is free to be raided? Only then would I say yes to it.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Bandit TP on skalisty island, call it Tortuga!

But seriously, this would only work if all bandits were kicked out from TP and banned, therefore leading to the creation of what would essentially be a black market kind of thing.

Even then, it probably wouldnt work too well.

Personally, I hate having one TP, never mind two. If it was up to me, there would be none.

Overall conclusion -1

Ego    1

I still strongly believe in the rule been created where settlements can't be raided on certain days, making for good none PvP RP inside the settlements. Every single settlement (including TP) shows that people either never leave because they are safe in there forever or they will be absolutely crushed because of none stop raids.

Tomeran    3

Make it a settlement?

You can make your own settlement and apply to have it added like everyone else.

You're not getting your own safezone-protected trade post though. Fairly sure Rolle will flat out say no to that idea.