Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:16

Sign in to follow this  
Guest vieze

new survivor inc.

Guest vieze   
Guest vieze

Hi all!

I started playing the SA first then quickly realized i needed to be here. I'm going to do the whitelist application soon but i wanted to say hi first!

greetings

vieze

Welcome, I'm not sure what you means by "I started playing the SA first then quickly realized i needed to be here"

but none the less Welcome and I hope you fall in love with this community in the same way we all have

Guest vieze   
Guest vieze

That the stand-alone version is cool but not finished yet, plus everywhere it's KoS which is very boring after a while. A friend told me about this server and i'm excited to play!

That the stand-alone version is cool but not finished yet, plus everywhere it's KoS which is very boring after a while. A friend told me about this server and i'm excited to play!

and now I understand, Your friend has brought you to the right place

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome to the community man.

Take a long hard look through the rules and make sure you understand them before playing

Also if you need help feel free to send me a PM or also any of the staff team they should be able to answer any questions that you have.

Also ensure you post outside of introductions and farewells as you need at least 1 post to ensure your account isnt deleted.

GLHF see you out there man

Samaritan    251

Welcome to the community, all the best with your application!

Welcome to the community! :) Good luck with your whitelist application.

Also, if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me or any other member of the community, we are all pretty friendly here :D most of us are anyway ;)

As James said, make sure you thoroughly read the server rules before applying.

If you have any troubles installing the DayZRP mod, then to to the Guides & Tutorials section of the forums. There will be plenty of people there to help you. Also you may want to BRIEFLY read the DayZRP lore, just so you know the boundries of what is and isn't acceptable RP.

Also, quick tip, you need to post somewhere outside of the 'Introductions and Farewells' & 'Forum Games' sections or else your account will be deleted for inactivity in 30 days. The best thing to do would probably be to head over to the General Discussion section of the forum get involved there!

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Welcome. Dont forget to pay tribute to the warlord and good luck.

or join

we like dutch people

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Welcome Vieze, wanna join SDS?

Guest TrueChang   
Guest TrueChang

Take a long hard look through the rules and make sure you understand them before playing

Also if you need help feel free to send me a PM or also any of the staff team they should be able to answer any questions that you have.

Also ensure you post outside of introductions and farewells as you need at least 1 post to ensure your account isnt deleted.

Copy n Pasted... ;)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Copy n Pasted... ;)

Clearly .....

sjablaw    0

If I take a look at your name i'm assuming that your from our humble little country located next to our lovely neighbours the german?

Still waiting for my approval too.

Good luck with yours ;)

oh god martin

A ghost appears! Are you coming back? :D

look ingame! i got this scrub to finally get the mod instead of standalone :P

Guest vieze   
Guest vieze

Ofcourse i would like too :) as soon as the whitelist application is done