Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:26

Sign in to follow this  
saulevitucs

A Welcome That Doens't Matter

saulevitucs    0

Hello, I am Sauleviticus or Saul J. Leviticus. I wanted to say hello even though it doesn't matter much since my presence anywhere is microscopic at best. If you are interested in the character I have in mind, keep reading otherwise this welcome tread is probably a waste of your time.

The idea of my character is a man with amnesia. He came to Chernarus looking for hints on who he may be but decided to keep that as a side goal while settling down in this area that seems familiar to him. If he cannot figure out his true identity, he shall forever remain and begin the life of Saul J. Leviticus, a name he gave himself from his half damaged ID and a word he found interest in within a book he owned. All he knows is his first name is indeed Saul and his middle name starts with the letter J.

That is the base idea for my character and it may be simple, but simple seems good for the start of a character that will grow during the role plays. If you read all the way through, hope you enjoyed and if now, oh well.[/font]

Welcome Saul.

I'm sure you will enjoy your time her and to say your presents maybe microscopic is in my mind a misconception.You are the master of your own destiny, you presents will be as big or as small as you make it.

I hope to see more of you in the future and hopefully you will find a home in this community as many have done so far.

I will not bore you with the welcomes stating the same things many others with post by I will suggest looking around the forums and learning about the many different people we have here, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

:)

saulevitucs    0

Thanks Vector but my presence is small no matter where I go. I am used to it and I doubt there will be any differences here. I just hope to have fun and help others have fun. But thanks for being a nice guy. :)

Murdercool    32

Welcome to DayZRP Saul! I really hope you enjoy your time on DayZRP! If you've got any questions feel free to private message me.

Samaritan    249

Hello and welcome to the community, everyone starts small but you will grow in reputation the longer you play. Depends how you want your character to progress. Activity on the forums is almost as important as activity in the game.

All the best.

saulevitucs    0

Thanks for the advice. Sadly, i'm a bit timid and have a hard time posting on forums. I never know what to say but i'll try my best to be a little active. :]

Way to be a downer, you made me sad :( it matters 2 me bb

Samaritan    249

Thanks for the advice. Sadly, i'm a bit timid and have a hard time posting on forums. I never know what to say but i'll try my best to be a little active. :]

It all comes with practice, the more you post the more confident you will become. Have a look around the forums, get involved if something interests you. Lots to read and see until you can apply.

Whitefur    4

I used to be scared to post on forums at one time too. look at me now....