Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bianco

Descent Into Madness: Survivor Diary

Bianco    0

Entry 1

It's been quite some times since I met back up with my old friends in Volki, and my mind has only wandered farther from me since then. I have grown a beard, and all but lost my American accent. I sound like an actual Chernarussian now, which is how I was born I suppose. The others had given me some shit for sounding "too American before", but now that it has worn off they pay no mind to it now.

Before joining Volki, I had killed only one man during the apocalypse, which was in self-defense whilst at Desal Plant. Never had I tortured a man before... but that all has changed. I have attached to this sick desire to torture, like all this time all the rage and inner demons I have held inside are now being released. Andrei has taken notice I think, but I'm not sure what he makes of it.

Looking at the words I have written on this, even I think I sound mad... unfortunately there seems to be no cure to that. Nights become longer, fields wider, and the world.... lonelier. the faces of my fallen comrades such as Grives and Matt get blurrier by the day, and so does the line between me being human, and mentally turning into a monster. I sometimes wonder if I am any better than the Zeds, where my savagery knows no bounds.

But in the end, we do what we have to in order to survive.... but have I really gone too far?

We are now moving out so I must go, until next time.

- J. Kovalev

//OOC: This entry should be considered a part 4 into my stories, and I will continue any and all entries into this diary from today onward. Hope you enjoy! All feedback and constructive criticism welcome.

Nice read ;)

Sir Doctor    3

A good short read <3 Looking forward to more!

Bianco    0

Thanks guys, I'll be attempting to write more but I was hoping to do this based on stories in game, which is near impossible atm so I will just have to be patient. Soon though

Bianco    0

Entry 2

Today was a slow but odd day... while there was very little action we stumbled upon a bloody note attached to a tree. Below it was a dead wolf that was cut and looked like it was tortured, which was fucked up even for me. Some woman from the ISOA took responsibility for it, while their leaders say she acted independently. In any case, nothing is actually confirmed and I am sure a meeting will be held to discuss what should be done about this... "message"...

This should get interesting in any case, I heard of the Civil War that Volki was involved in before I joined, which ended with many people dead. Until next time, we shall see how this plays out...

- J. Kovalev

//Entry 2 of this story, it is only short now because of our lack of ingame playing time. Question for the future: would it make this better if I did a video or audio log, somewhat like the way Artyom in the Metro series talks? Let me know what you think!

Nice short story. Next time you could add some pictures maybe?

Bianco    0

Nice short story. Next time you could add some pictures maybe?

Will try and do it, wish I thought of doing that for the latest entry actually. I'll most likely only do it when visuals are necessary in helping with the story though.

Bianco    0

Entry 3

That woman who's note and message we came across a few days ago continues to intrigue me. I am not sure what to actually make of the message but it seems this "Lilia" woman is psychotic. She clearly enjoys torture and making innocents feel pain.... but am I so different? No, I can't say we are one in the same. She tortures innocents while I do what must be done. Or do I just conivince myself to believe that is the reason? I can't tell anymore.

What Lilia did to that wolf was unacceptable, and in some cultures seen as an act of war. She sure caught my attention though, if not Volki itself. I wonder if there was ever a time when she was not how she is now, where she wasn't so callous. I hope to meet her face to face if not to sort things out, then to find out how sick of a person she actually is.

The firefights have been more frequent as of late, and at the same time we are growing in number. Our ties with CRA are as strong as ever, and I truely feel as though we can achieve great things together. As to whether we will actually accomplish any major or long term goals, only time will tell.

- J. Kovalev

// Internet still down... will be MIA until it can be fixed. #RIP to the wolf Lilia killed

Phatal    50

*Lilia smiles as she thinks of what it was like to "play" with the wolf, she licks her lips as pleasure engulfs her at the thought of what she had done* She says to herself, "I hope the real things are more enjoyable..."

//Great stories man! Keep 'em up

Bianco    0

Entry 4

Things have become a bit more... heated as of late. I can no longer focus on petty rivalries of torture, but instead on achieving victory in battle. The number of firefights we have become have involved in seems to have tripled, and so far we have managed to come out on top.

Today we engaged in a firefight with the Grey Fangs and Cerberus, in which we managed to win. It was an intense fight, where I had to hide behind a rock with little to no cover most of the time but manged to not get hit. We had to get rid of some man who decided it would be wise to attack and chloroform me while he was unarmed, and it did not end well for him. The enemies had many casualties to our few, and we managed to acquire two working vehicles which made it a great victory for us. I personally shot a man myself, who foolishly failed to comply while I was watching him. Cerberus and Fangs are not to happy with us now....

Later in the day we had a meeting that Volki and Norsefire set up, which was very tense because most of us were only meeting eachother for the first time. I on the other hand met the man named "James Brockett" and the rest of his men whilst I was at the Trade Post. They were quite friendly, although I acted like I was not affiliated with any clan because of the CTC guards watching us after kicking me out. Andrei, Korey, James, and his second in command all discussed what they came to talk about, and I believe we reached some sort of mutual agreement at the end.

OulljzA.jpg

Volki and Norsefire in the PCB

Today was a glorious day for Volki, and I hope there are many more to come.

//Thanks for reading everyone, I got pictures this time for once!

Sign in to follow this