Server time: 2017-10-22, 19:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest whitepointer

| Darkness of disease |

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/235866585/Brian%20Crain%20-%20Amazing%20Grace.mp3[/mp3]

2hqse4i.jpg

*He stands up in a manner of distress, shaking his head violently whilst speaking the words of sin. He begins to slowly crumble to the floor and turn himself into a tight ball whilst rocking back and forth like a child who has lost his play toy*

The worlds full of darkness, hatred and distress.

Yet, there are signs of joy and love all around us.

Throughout our journey here, we learn to do our best to continue to move forward.

However, when we're faced with death and suffering, we struggle to see the true meaning of this all.

''Why did it happen to us, he doesn't deserve this all.. his only a child. I stand here, thinking about the joy that's on his face, the knowing that it will shortly be taken over by memories of death and pain.

He's only a child, no child deserves this.

Why couldn't this happen to me? Please..?

In life, people use the word safe as it is a common occurrence. Yet, no one is ever truly safe.

We look at ourselves as a piece of metal that cannot be bent, broken or damaged.

However, it's a sense that is false.

You see.. death, pain, destruction and unhappiness, fill a large section of what makes life itself.

To live, we must expect pain and suffering like it's a neighbor that lives besides us.

Although there will always be light in the end, we struggle to open our eyes and accept the truth.

Death is real, and the pain that follows is real.

All we need to do, is accept this and move forward.

Just please, stay strong.

God dayum Whitepointer, I never saw this in you before.

I don't know if this is a sort of thing where it's a series, or just this one post, but I loved it. It's just, yeah, feels. The music kind of just leaves you at "Wow" when you're done reading it, and now I'm probably going to stare at this screen until it finishes.

Do more man!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

God dayum Whitepointer, I never saw this in you before.

I don't know if this is a sort of thing where it's a series, or just this one post, but I loved it. It's just, yeah, feels. The music kind of just leaves you at "Wow" when you're done reading it, and now I'm probably going to stare at this screen until it finishes.

Do more man!

Well, the story is based off a real experience in my life.

Due to that, I have a set of key sections of this experience in which I will convey in these stories.

As a result, more will be coming.

Also, thanks for the kind words Carib, means alot.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

//This story will have two parts, this is part 1. Feedback is always welcome, good or bad.

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/218536421/W.mp3[/mp3]

11c8adu.jpg

*The pain is felt deep inside, the grasping of his arms relieves the suffering ever so slightly. He gains composer after hearing the news, waiting.. listening.. to what will come next. When he stands back up, he begins to wait till his father returns*

When the sick and saddening news approaches, there is always one who is yet to hear the words of truth.

In the times of deep darkness, there will always be one who is yet to cross over.

The light that separates the knowing and the oblivious only makes the journey to happiness harder.

The knowing of truth, and the act of sharing it to others makes it an unbearable act.

The thought of making the truth aware to the ones that are unaware, feels our bodies with a sense of regret and deep despair.

The deep look into their eyes, and the willing to grasp onto the little hope that is left, makes your body feel like a bristle feather gently flowing through the air with no control over its destination.

''Dad? He has to know, we all need to know.. He will be home soon, I think.. who's going to tell him? Me? Mum? My sister?.. I do not know.

Look at the little boy, he's still running with no care in the world like nothing is wrong.. and I'm here with the thought of telling this news to the one I call father.

What is he going to think?

Throughout life, your parents are always there for you.

When the times are dark, the troubles are rough, they're always there. They help you, they guide you to a place in which you feel safe and happy.

Yet, when we grow older and learn the truths of what is called 'life', we come to the realization of the pit of hopelessness we live in.

You look at these figures of light, and see the true reality of which is made up of pain and suffering.

In life, the ones you look up to are the hardest to be around in times of darkness.

When your world is full of sadness, you look to them for answers, you reflect on your past experiences and feel a sense that they're going to fix all this.

However, you see that they're just like you.

That, they're helpless and have no power in the situation that you're ever so wanting to forget.

Guest Nick Cannon   
Guest Nick Cannon

Interesting story man. Really edge of my set stuff!!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Interesting story man. Really edge of my set stuff!!

Thank you, appreciate it.

It might be confusing to some, as I focus more on the narration of events over actual dialogue and actions that progress the story in a manner that is seen as fast.

As you could see from the latest, there is not much of the story included.

Sir Doctor    3

Never saw this coming from you Nathan.

Really related to the first piece of writin and the next piece has me begging for more.

Also the music gives me chills, where do you get it?

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Never saw this coming from you Nathan.

Really related to the first piece of writin and the next piece has me begging for more.

Also the music gives me chills, where do you get it?

I'm glad it's having an effect on people, it's what i'm trying to aim for.

And also, I'll link you a playlist of the music on skype.

Sign in to follow this