Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
SgtWinters

I'm generally impressed by the community

SgtWinters    0

So as it was 6:22 am in the morning for me, no one I play with is on. So since I was bored I went and looked through the report discussions to see who dun goofed last night. Well, I was impressed by the amount of times reports are filed, but were resolved in teamspeak and didn't result in formals. It's nice to see a community that isn't ban happy. Yay Community! Good job everyone!

Steve    0

you-know-nothing-06-0313-400x300.jpg

but yea, its true. It got better.

SgtWinters    0

Oh yeah, I am by no means new to DayZRP and I remember how ban happy people wanted the admins to be.

Eh, we're trying. It's usually the community that decides who goes formal, the GM's and admins just do there jobs, it's not like they -want- to ban people, in fact, it's sometimes work for them and they kind of despise it at times.

I usually go formal when I am in a bad mood or when I hate the guy. Or when he acts like a d*ck in the report.

Muntz    3

I usually go formal when I am in a bad mood or when I hate the guy.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. If it isn't, you really need to rethink the way you go about things.

I sincerely hope that it was a joke.

Zhunk    2

tumblr_md393vRzX11qmeifg.gif

- Jokes aside, I've recently noticed that as well. Hopefully we will continue walking this path.

Zoraldo MMO    0

I try to almost always talk with the guy about what he did before I even think about going formal. Also I never have gone formal because of that ;)

Roofcake    8

Hopefully the next step will be people having the courage to discard OOC hate.

Ancalagon    0

Wait it improved? Thought the opposite is the case ^^

But yeah, it's always a good idea. I'll be never able to understand those who blindly push formal because they are mad/can't forgive. And sorry but such people shouldn't expect others to forgive them.

Don't missunderstand me, there are always borders. Borders where people should be punished. It simply depends on the situation. But if it was a mistake and the reported faction realizes that, maybe contacts your on TS before the Report is up, apoligizes or even tries to compensate, i support the peaceful solution.

Everyone makes mistakes ^^

SgtWinters    0

It will be a breaking point when we don't have groups that lose a firefight go looking for a reason to get back at the other group

Othuyeg    20

My personal method is that when I have to report someone, I will always sleep before making any decisions about going formal. Also I might decide not to talk with the person(s) immediately after making a discussion purely to keep my own thoughts clear and avoiding hasty decisions.

Baron    2

It's one thing to witness a community that's well oiled and works well together.

It's another to get one like we have here at DayZRP, one in which the players are often the best of the best, with good intentions and level heads, aye, we have a few apples that might spoil it for the bunch, but in the end, you've gotta love this place.

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

My personal method is that when I have to report someone, I will always sleep before making any decisions about going formal. Also I might decide not to talk with the person(s) immediately after making a discussion purely to keep my own thoughts clear and avoiding hasty decisions.

-Wiseman Othuyeg, 2014

People should model after this, I think it would definitely clear up some OOC hate.

Conor    254

<3

SgtWinters    0

If more people were like this...

naury42    0

Going formal is the best thing, because than you will understand what was wrong.

If I ever have the chance, theres no doubt about what to do.

Vector    0

Going formal is the best thing, because than you will understand what was wrong.

I personally do not like to go formal its much better to talk it out and come to a peaceful resolution.People can make mistakes we are only human after all.

Valkerion    0

personally i dont even like making reports i could do without the drama i try to keep away from going formal unless its unforgivable or the other party are just refusing to accept what they did was wrong.

naury42    0

I personally do not like to go formal its much better to talk it out and come to a peaceful resolution.People can make mistakes we are only human after all.

if u talkin about that time, its different, cause we buds, but if a bambi or someone else, than formal!

Vector    0

if u talkin about that time, its different, cause we buds, but if a bambi or someone else, than formal!

to much love to take you formal dude,unless you did something sinful

naury42    0

to much love to take you formal dude,unless you did something sinful

hugs n kisses Arek <3