Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 19:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 23 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbreed

I.R.A. Diaries

Bringing back IRA wouldn't be worth it without the man who made it the legend. But yea, i do also miss, it, the period of the warring clans/the fight for server dominance is pretty much over, CLF is gone, SVR, gone, IRA, gone. Theres no one to fear, no one to have pub parties with or to just have a good laugh with.

The big dominant clans weren't always the best, or the nicest, and rules were broken, but the RP back then was of a higher quality.

To be honest mate you are making quite a generalisation with this post.

For starters saying that there is 'no one' to be feared is absolute rubbish, there are plenty of clans out there who are feared (they may not be 'big' named but that doesn't really differentiate them from older clans that have ended), and how can you say that there is no one to have a laugh with? Have you been actively trying to find people who you enjoy the company of?

I would also have to disagree with the statement 'RP back then was of higher quality', which is honestly not true, from what I saw back then, IRAs role play wasn't as good as it was hyped to be.

RP hasn't dropped in quality, neither has the community as a whole, maybe your view of role play has changed since IRA ended. I don't know.

I am not trying to hate, but I saw this and it got me a bit riled up.

You are entitled to your opinion, and i don't see this as hate. Maybe i should have used different wording. But as i said you are allowed to have an opinion, and so am i, and the above is mine, but i think i used a bit harsh words.

Anyways, enough time spent on memory lane, if you have feedback then it is greatly appreciated but there have been enough #bringbackIRA and similar posts, even tho i do appreciate them, this thread is meant for my characters RP story. Sorry if i sound like a dick.

Bringing back IRA wouldn't be worth it without the man who made it the legend. But yea, i do also miss, it, the period of the warring clans/the fight for server dominance is pretty much over, CLF is gone, SVR, gone, IRA, gone. Theres no one to fear, no one to have pub parties with or to just have a good laugh with.

The big dominant clans weren't always the best, or the nicest, and rules were broken, but the RP back then was of a higher quality.

To be honest mate you are making quite a generalisation with this post.

For starters saying that there is 'no one' to be feared is absolute rubbish, there are plenty of clans out there who are feared (they may not be 'big' named but that doesn't really differentiate them from older clans that have ended), and how can you say that there is no one to have a laugh with? Have you been actively trying to find people who you enjoy the company of?

I would also have to disagree with the statement 'RP back then was of higher quality', which is honestly not true, from what I saw back then, IRAs role play wasn't as good as it was hyped to be.

RP hasn't dropped in quality, neither has the community as a whole, maybe your view of role play has changed since IRA ended. I don't know.

I am not trying to hate, but I saw this and it got me a bit riled up.

You are entitled to your opinion, and i don't see this as hate. Maybe i should have used different wording. But as i said you are allowed to have an opinion, and so am i, and the above is mine, but i think i used a bit harsh words.

Fair dos man, anyway nice diary. Some places could use apostrophes (mostly the 'ill(s)' which should be i'll), as well as some capitalisation which has been missed (mainly I(s)).

Also try and get out there and find some new people to play with, maybe you will experience parts of RP that you haven't yet.

Day 16 after the incident

I'm gonna have to be quick as i am a couple hundred meters away from the nest. I can either go straight past the field behind it and continue to the basecamp, or try to get closer and find out what happened to the ones that took shelter in the nest when it all happened.

Fuck it, i'll take my chances. I'm no longer wearing the mask or have any tags on so i should be okay, right? If i do end up getting spotted i will just have to put up an english accent, or maybe scottish, i could always do a killer scottish accent if i say so myself. Alright, here we go.

I agree Jerry was a great leader and it cannot be brought back by anybody except me since I am the only co-founder left which would be impossible to even attempt for obvious reasons.... and the fact that Jerry being leader wouldn't allow me to bring it back lol

-snip-

Permanently banned players are removed for a reason. As such, we do not need you to pass along their opinions. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

apparently cause you didn't know the way from Krasnostav to NE airfield.

OMG! The shame! That is so embarrassing...

I know, it really is.

Day 17 after the incident

I am currently writing this from inside the old tank wreckage outside the nest. I have been in here for quite some hours now and it is getting close to sunrise. I have not heard or seen anyone yet so i might take a peek over the wall if it stays quiet.

Just had a look over the wall. It feels as if my insides are about to come out through my mouth. Strung from the inner pub windows are three corpses and i think it would be safe to assume that they are some of my former comrades. This isn't right, i have to take them down, they don't deserve this. Yes i know we did horrible things, but this is not how you treat the dead. Not even your enemies.

I will wait ten more minutes before entering just to be-.

People just entered the pub. I can make four different voices but i cannot understand them since they are not speaking in english. They appear to be in a good mood since i can hear the banter and laughter from in this wreckage.

One of them just came into the courtyard. He must be close to the wall since i can hear the distinct sound of a soda can being opened. He keeps humming some strange tune, i'm pretty sure i have heard it before. Maybe he used to visit the pub when we were still around.

One of the others just joined him. They appear to be talking about my former comrades that are now hanging from the windows since i can guess what the word irlandskiye means. They laugh as they appear to be going back inside as the voices become more faint. It is then that my mind is filled with rage as i hear those same words from back then.

''Irlandskiye svin'i''

Guys stop derailing Mr. Hellbreed's role play thread. We don't really need to hear who was more OG than this person or who struggled with directions. Thanks

/back on topic

Guest itskarlumad

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

User was warned for this post.

//Muntz: Seriously? There is a staff warning directly above this post...

Sign in to follow this