Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:36

Sign in to follow this  
Hellbreed06

I.R.A. Diaries

Hellbreed06    0

The following pages will be from a personal notebook belonging to my I.R.A character, Bobby Brennan. All the info you may get from this thread can only be taken as IC info if Brennan gets captured, or his notebook taken away from him.

The Incident

We all knew it would come someday, i just didn't know it would be today of all days. It was just a stupid game of Jerry says, as usual, we had a couple of beers and were havin a laugh at the nest with some poor sods who were there at the wrong time.

So we line the bastards up and the game starts, they were pissing their pants i tell you. We give these suckers all sorts of commands, and faster then you can say dogpig we end up with two left standing, the other three, left with broken legs or a bullet in the head.The game gets interrupted by a guy shouting over the wall.

''Your time here has come to an end Irishmen!, you come here and act like you own these lands, as if you were the kings of this country. Well NO MORE, it is time to dethrone these mongrels that occupy our soil!''

We payed little attention to it since we pretty much ran the grounds around the nest, people would either leave, or bribe us with guns or supplies so that they wouldn't be next in line for a game of Jerry says.

With our game interrupted we decide to pack up and let the two remaining survivors from our game get their belongings and leave the nest. We finish up at the bar, take some beers for on the road when Jimmy says that we are the only ones left in the bar.

This was strange, because we had at least a dozen spectators watching the game. Something was off, it must have had to do something with the guy shouting earlier. But i didn't care at the time, i just wanted to go back to the camp, and so we exit the nest. Little did i know what what about to follow

''IRLANDSKIYE SVIN'I!''

The shout is followed by a hail of gunfire raining down from Altar, John shouts to get to the vehicles and to make a run for it. O'finnigan, is the first to get to the humvee, followed by Duffy, Seamus and John. This is one of these moments where everything goes like in the movies, it all seemed to go like in slow-motion.

I could see him putting the key in the contact, turning it, followed by the explosion that came afterwards. Those in and around the humvee never stood a chance. Those that were a bit farther away would still be hit by shrapnel or the gunfire. And the ones that ran towards the other vehicle were lucky. Just lucky.

Somehow, i knew that this would be the end of our reign, there would be no way of getting back on top with our main commander gone. There was still Jerry, but i mean, c'mon, he might have been leader in rank, but we all knew who was the mastermind, the person we trusted most. We would follow John to the depths of hell if he'd ask us.

The ones that were smart enough ran to the nearest forest, instead of the remaining vehicles that were probably rigged with explosives as well. Some ran back into the nest simply because they were to afraid to run and dodge bullets.

I made it to the nearest forest and i am pretty sure some others did as well, i couldn't have been the only one, i mean, what about Aisling, shes a smart lass, and Michael, i am sure he would do the smart thing. I stopped for a moment and looked back at pub. I could hear the screams, the wreckage burning, and those inside returning fire.

I said my goodbyes that moment, i knew they wouldn't make it out alive, and neither would i if i did not start running again. So i ran, i ran until i couldn't run anymore and when i couldn't run then i would crawl. When my legs completely gave out i started digging, clawing at the earth beneath me.

I crawled in my little fox hole. For hours i lay there, until it all starts to sink in, i start crying as if someone had just taken my toys and stepped on them, as if i had to say goodbye to mother and never see her again. I cried.

The above details the last night of the I.R.A, some of it is fictitious, some of it did happen. Anyways I will update this on a regular basis on how Bobby survives without the I.R.A and what happened after ''The Ravens Nest Incident''.

Next entry on page 2

Dave    1

I miss the IRA :'(

Tamaster92    14

Much Hype!

<3

Hellbreed06    0

The SRR announced a I.R.A manhunt, would be cool if there were other IRA out there Tamaster. (its a hint). And Btw, which characters are still roaming around? i know other Seamus is still around, and your character (if you bring him back), but im pretty sure theres more.

Tamaster92    14

The SRR announced a I.R.A manhunt, would be cool if there were other IRA out there Tamaster. (its a hint). And Btw, which characters are still roaming around? i know other Seamus is still around, and your character (if you bring him back), but im pretty sure theres more.

I wanted to do something similar with UI but only ever managed to find and execute one guy :(

Hellbreed06    0

I wanted to do something similar with UI but only ever managed to find and execute one guy :(

Still, Michael has to much history to be thrown away, dont kill him off, i dont want to be the only one :(.

Tamaster92    14

Still, Michael has to much history to be thrown away, dont kill him off, i dont want to be the only one :(.

Seamus is still on the same guy!

Hellbreed06    0

Seamus is still on the same guy!

Maybe i can convice Allison to get back on her IRA character, i dont know what she did with hers. and i know Ciaran also still plays his character, but i havent seen him on RP in ages.

#BRINGBACKIRA

Tamaster92    14

^

I TRIED DAMMIT!

<3

Dave    1

^

I TRIED DAMMIT!

<3

TRY AGAIN :D:P

Hellbreed06    0

Bringing back IRA wouldn't be worth it without the man who made it the legend. But yea, i do also miss, it, the period of the warring clans/the fight for server dominance is pretty much over, CLF is gone, SVR, gone, IRA, gone. Theres no one clans that have the fear factor of the old ones, no more pub parties and all the other fun shit from months ago(IMO).

The big dominant clans weren't always the best, or the nicest, and rules were broken, but the RP back then was of a higher quality.

Hofer    20

Bringing back IRA wouldn't be worth it without the man who made it the legend. But yea, i do also miss, it, the period of the warring clans/the fight for server dominance is pretty much over, CLF is gone, SVR, gone, IRA, gone. Theres no one to fear, no one to have pub parties with or to just have a good laugh with.

The big dominant clans weren't always the best, or the nicest, and rules were broken, but the RP back then was of a higher quality.

Soom

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

Bringing back IRA wouldn't be worth it without the man who made it the legend. But yea, i do also miss, it, the period of the warring clans/the fight for server dominance is pretty much over, CLF is gone, SVR, gone, IRA, gone. Theres no one to fear, no one to have pub parties with or to just have a good laugh with.

I agree Jerry was a great leader and it cannot be brought back by anybody except me since I am the only co-founder left which would be impossible to even attempt for obvious reasons.... and the fact that Jerry being leader wouldn't allow me to bring it back lol

The old days, miss them so much ;-;

Hellbreed06    0

Day 1 after the incident

I slowly crawled out of my foxhole, the sun had already been up for a couple of hours. I was unable to sleep due to the images haunting every time i close my eyes. My gut tells me to go back and look for survivors, but somewhere i already know that's what they will expect me to do, so its probably better if i stick to the forest for now.

Why. Why did we have to stay in Chernarus. We were supposed to finish up the arms deal with the SKA and get back to Ireland with the guns to help with the cause. Its because unlike back in the homeland we actually could control these lands, that's why. I just never expected them to come together and rise up against us.

We probably had it coming all along. The people we hurt. The men we tortured. The women we had entertain us against their will. All the pain and suffering, it was all coming back bite us in the ass. I cannot help but think that we did more bad than that we did good. I can't leave these forests, not now, it would be suicide.

The I.R.A must be forgotten. Our crimes must be forgotten if i want to be able to walk these lands once more. Going back to the homeland is no option now, unless i can manage to contact our Russian suppliers. But for now my only ally will be the darkness of the forests.

Hellbreed06    0

Day 15 after the incident

I think i have been keeping to the forests for a couple of weeks now, but my supplies are running low. Sooner or later i will have to go out in the open to travel to the basecamp. I don't even know if it still exists, maybe it got raided, or maybe some of the lads made it there, i don't know, but its worth a shot.

I have had some time to explore my surroundings and i think i know my rough position, if i hike up the mountain not far from here i can see hangars in the distance, so i must be somewhere between Gvodzno and Krasnostav. Thats means i'll have to venture south in order to reach basecamp, the only problem is that i am going to have to cross the Gorka main road, which is dangerously close to the nest.

It should take me a day or two on foot to reach it, if i don't get spotted that is. I will take off my mask and rip off my I.R.A tags, that should keep then from finding out who i am for now. I might as well just throw the mask away, its not like i am going to need it anymore.

I have finished packing up most of my stuff, hopefully this will be the last time i will see this forest. I'll keep my little makeshift camp intact in case i must return and i'll bury some of the loot we managed to take from our Jerry says ''participants''. Anyways, off we go.

Btw, for those that have read my diary entries you will notice i describe and use the words ''Jerry says'' for those that are unfamiliar with the phrase:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q24ksDNQ7lc

Mr Gingee    2

To be honest mate you are making quite a generalisation with this post.

For starters saying that there is 'no one' to be feared is absolute rubbish, there are plenty of clans out there who are feared (they may not be 'big' named but that doesn't really differentiate them from older clans that have ended), and how can you say that there is no one to have a laugh with? Have you been actively trying to find people who you enjoy the company of?

I would also have to disagree with the statement 'RP back then was of higher quality', which is honestly not true, from what I saw back then, IRAs role play wasn't as good as it was hyped to be.

RP hasn't dropped in quality, neither has the community as a whole, maybe your view of role play has changed since IRA ended. I don't know.

I am not trying to hate, but I saw this and it got me a bit riled up.

Sign in to follow this