Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:33
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Sly

[GAME] Rate the videogame idea

Sly    1

In this thread we post a video game idea and rate the one above us

Rate the idea above you from 1/10

Here on some examples of what you rate the idea by: its originality, chance of success, personal interest, amount of people who would be interested in it.

Here is my idea:

A mixture between S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Fallout and Metro.

It would be a RPG and an open world game.

The game location would be a large city in Europe, it would feature a massive multiplayer mode with servers that are independent of each other. When a certain amount of people have joined at the launch of the server the game begins. It starts right before the Apocalypse (the type of apocalypse would differ from each server).

Each server has its own timeline that it follows strictly, as time passes on loot becomes more scarce and things get ugly. It would be very roleplay focused similar to dayzrp.

If a user breaks the rules to often they are forced to play on servers with rule breaking players, thus ruining the experience for them self's.

(the system is similar to GTA online).

The experience would be very different from server to server as they would feature different things, some might feature zombies while others a post nuclear war world with mutants and radiation.

I read S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and thought 10/10

In all seriousness though... 11/10. I'd play the shit out of that.

My idea is a little more realistic (and simpler): think Dishonored but with a (big!) open world. Furthermore there is a lot more actual freedom in what you can choose to do. There are no set missions or objectives except for one ultimate goal. How you choose to get there is entirely up to you. Maybe you infiltrate whoever you need to kill by joining their party. Whatever.

This ultimate goal wouldn't necessarily be what it is in the current Dishonored game. It is set in the same world with the same setting though. You can also go to the other islands that are being spoken of.

Toorrik    4

10/10. I would've loved if Dishonored was openworld

Titanfall but with Transformers. 'nuff said

Ego    1

So a cheesy dlc? :D 5/10

My idea would be set in the 3rd Crusade with Kingdom come mechanics! :D

Dave    1

0/10 Goat sim is perfect the way it is :P

A proper gladiator game, a little like the one out of oblivion

enar21    1

Something like sims but with fps and much more realistic. The world would be huge. There would be tons of different jobs to do. All the jobs that you can do in real life. Be a pilot, athlete... and so on. The jobs would be like minigames. For example as a football player you would play a game like fifa with first person.

EDIT: Sounds decent, needs more explaination though. 5/10

Sly    1

Something like sims but with fps and much more realistic. The world would be huge. There would be tons of different jobs to do. All the jobs that you can do in real life. Be a pilot, athlete... and so on. The jobs would be like minigames. For example as a football player you would play a game like fifa with first person.

You forgot to rate Dave Morrison idea.

(SKIP ME).

Guest Dolphin   
Guest Dolphin

6/10... imagine it like skate 2.

Dayz, but wait.... With Roleplaying!