Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:09

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

UK DayZRP Airsoft Meet-up

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Note: This is just a rough idea at the moment, more information will be added over time and such.

Hello everyone, so this idea came to me after wanting to meet some players from the DayZRP community. I feel a good way to meet the UK players that would like to meet eachother would be to go airsofting.

The location would be in Bedford, I understand that Bedford is quite a long way from everyone, but it's more in the centre of the majority of the people that would turn up. Another reason I thought Bedford would be alright is because if anyone remembers but Krimbo was organising a meet up a few months ago, sometime last year but it didn't happen eventually but he did a great job on setting it all up.

So for starters, if you are interested in coming to this 'event', post in this thread that you'd like to attend. So far I'm not sure on how the costs are going to turn out, if I can get enough people that are interested I will phone some airsoft places and see if I can get something figured out. I will then inform everyone about the costs and such.

What do I require to attend:

16 years of age and older.

If you are younger, PM me about attending.

Who's attending so far:

Pandi

Kanen

Fozzy

Dawn

Ghost

The event will be hosted during around September as that seems to be a good time for lots of people, it will be hosted also on the weekend.

As I say, if you are interested, have suggestions or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

After the event:

- SUGGESTIONS NEEDED -

Mush    2

I would, but it's simply too far for me to go, would take me 5/6 hours to get there, nothing good ever comes to the North!

Good luck though, hope it goes swell and all! :D

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

I live near, but probably won't go

Murdercool    32

Actually not that far away from where I live, I would seriously consider this.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

After the event:

- SUGGESTIONS NEEDED -

Rent large hotel room, group sex?

EDIT: Also, thats a horrible location. At least go for something closer to the middle of the country, that is too far south for the northerners to travel.

Somewhere close to the Leeds/Sheffield area would be much better in my opinion.

Murdercool    32

After the event:

- SUGGESTIONS NEEDED -

Rent large hotel room, group sex?

Only Le Bear would say this.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

After the event:

- SUGGESTIONS NEEDED -

-post-

I was thinking about moving it to Birmingham or something around that area, good idea?

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I was thinking about moving it to Birmingham or something around that area, good idea?

Depends on those willing to go, but yes its a more central location.

Perhaps have no location set, just see who is actually prepared to go, then base the location around the accessibility of those going. It would suck if mainly northern wanted to go, but the location was in the south.

xAJayy    1

I would totally do this, even more so if Birmingham as that's fourth minutes away from me! I've never played before but looks amazing! Been paint balling lots before if that's anythin!

Kanen    108

IM in I will come, sounds like a really good idea maybe all the 18+ go for a drink afterwards?

And I agree with le bear Leeds would be easier ;)

If only I lived in the UK... Hope this goes well! Get someone to wear a gopro and make a video :), would be interesting to watch.

Fozzy    2

About an hour from where I live, wouldn't have a problem if some people decide to come.

Ego    1

Too far south for me to travel to.

Dawn    0

Current location might be a bit of a stretch from where I live now, but I would definatly be game for this.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

If Birmingham then yeah why not but Bedfords too much of a stretch south for me.

Brandon    0

I agree, alas I am located in America but I would really like to see the video, and the group sex afterwards ;)

Owen    13

-snip-

Never tried airsoft. Is it similar to paintballing un any way?

Reptile449    0

-snip-

Never tried airsoft. Is it similar to paintballing un any way?

Paintballing with imitation firearms, small pellets that fly straighter and don't leave an obvious mark (But still hurt like a paintball), larger magazines and mostly either larger arenas or urban CQB enviroments.

Daryl Dixon    0

Bit of a drive from where I live but I could consider coming. It all Depends I might be able to drive by then but if not I will have to rely on a lift which might be an issue.

Ghost    8

Sure I will give this a go!

Toorrik    4

-Snip- Nevermind.

Remember, if you have 100 people attending, at least 25% of those 100 will magically not show up because of "other arangements". You need to overcompensate on how many people will be going.