Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
bigmurda313

whitelist

bigmurda313    0

i was told whitelist would open shortly by the server owner. that was about a month ago. i dont think the server ever opens to non doners. i wanted to play this so bad. im afraid im going to have to bid farewell. ive been monitoring the status of the whitelist for quite some time, and from my research i have only seen the list open 1 time. ive been monitoring it for over a year! c ya guys. happy gaming

Pyrah    1

I think you'll find it was open the other day but within 48 hours over 100 applications came in. This is a huge task that the admins do for free.

Complaining and making polls won't change a thing. There's a procedure put into place, there are plenty of non donors who are around and big parts of the community. It's not money biased.

If you really want to play and don't want to wait for the whitelist to open then you need to donate a minimum of €5 otherwise you need to just sit and be patient for it to open to everyone again.

Terra    1449

Hi

I´m not sure why the poll, but I voted NO.

It will be open when the Admins have worked on all the other Applications besides their Reallife, Family, Rl work.... A poll won´t change that.

Next time, use the search function.

This topic was discussed a lot.

Terra

Sin    127

i have only seen the list open 1 time. ive been monitoring it for over a year!

Either you're doing a terrible job monitoring, or this is a blatant lie.