Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:39

Sign in to follow this  
Ironicman

Hazmat suits question

Question

Ironicman    7

Can you wear a fear gear and helmet under the hazmat suit?

Want to donate to get them for my new charrachter but i want to know if they can have a gasmask under them to look better

8 answers to this question

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

No you can't I've tried with caps and other things and I can't seem to it also tends to mess up your face for example I have a Ray C face which is black but when I wear the hazmat suit it gives me a different face one of the hut faces

Snow    1

I tried wearing a balaclava once with it, and it didn't work. I'll check now with a gas mask.

EDIT: I tested every gas mask and they all showed up, but the textures were entirely broken. That might just be an issue on my end though.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

What about normal masks like skipmasks and balaclava right now?

I'm pretty sure any head gear and the hazmat suit doesn't work with possibly the exception of glasses maybe. None the less it's still a cool skin to RP with :)

Just a quick aside, with the Hazmat you can't jump over fences, access some buildings, stairs can be lethal and you are a constant danger to anyone around if you're in close proximity to them. Other than that, it functions like a dream :P

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Also what biglittleshorts said is also completely true for example to dock house at Prud you get stuck on the wood and can't get inside also yeh fences are a menace.

All in all the skin is good for RP but buggy :P

Graffels    1

(seeing as Biglittleshorts will probably not link his own video, ill do it for him)

If you want to see a perfect example of a hazmat suit in action go to 5 minutes on this video

[video=youtube]