Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:10
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kanen

Vengeance is a dish best served cold...

Kanen    108

You see I found out something that hurt me, hurt me so bad I felt my world crumble from under me, I felt like I was dreaming, well I wish I was dreaming. Allow me to start from the beginning...

I lost my father, When all this happened. Me and my mother tried getting past them I swear we tried but I was just slowing her down as the dead starting piling on top of us she managed to push me through them. Sacrificing herself for me that is something I will never forget.

I ran... ran so far that no one would catch me. All that I could do is panic All I could do is cry. You see that day I did not only loose my mother I was also led to believe I lost my father.

I few months past I started getting braver after living off the wild hunting and scavenging the smaller towns gathering basic stuff. You know just the essentials to survive I decided to start reaching out to people other survivors invite them to my camp get them rested listen to there stories.

And oh boy they sure had some stories, Came across an Old fellow with weird hair, he never told me his name and he never asked for mine strange really. I still remember how he looked at me, He looked at me right he recognized me but I still struggle to guess at who he was. But I know one thing the patch on his arm I will always remember that big numbers reading 501 with a small st at the end.

My guess some sort of military group but he handed me a radio and said if I ever need help to give him a shout down it.

A few nights later I woke up from hearing static coming from the radio.

*static* Brigadi *static* ral *static* Kane *break* Cris *static* dead *static*

All I was thinking his how strange it sounded, I was 100% sure they said my father's name but at the same time I was confused on how they knew it, I must be going mad right?

My curiosity took the best of me I picked up the radio and sent out a distressed signal hoping he would come straight away to my need...

A few hours passed an still no sign of him this strange figure who claimed he would help me if I ever called.

Hello? are you still with us?

*I woke up startled by the voice that came out of no were*

Ahh so your still alive then what is the big emergency that called me away from a burial?

*I just looked at the man and did not say anything, Too scared to answer the question*

Come on lad you can tell me I am not going to hurt you.

O-o-on the radio you g-g-gave me I heard you say a name a familiar name, one I almost wish I never hear you say.

Was it Alex Voodoo Carter?

No it was Kanen Crisis

The man looked at me his eyes widening as he could see something I could not see he stood up paced around just staring at me then he asked the question.

How do you know this name?

*I simply replied*

He was my father sir

The man sat down and began explaining what this monster did to him and a few others that he knew and thought along side off. He explained how this monster be-headed is leader and stabbed my father in the back. He explained how this monster plotted on doing this because he wanted to stop him destroying the castle which stood on altar.

Words can not describe how I felt. Did I feel lost?

Or stupid?. That I never went looking for my father in hope that he was still alive.

Shortly after the man took me to My fathers grave were it led outside some old castle ruin's next to two other graves.

So I never caught your name?

*I stared at the man with eyes filled with tears and replied with a sense of anger in my tone*

They call me Jamie Crisis and I swear I will have my Vengeance!.

You see I found out something that hurt me, hurt me so bad I felt my world crumble from under me, I felt like I was dreaming, well I wish I was dreaming. Allow me to start from the beginning...

I lost my father, When all this happened. Me and my mother tried getting past them I swear we tried but I was just slowing her down as the dead starting piling on top of us she managed to push me through them. Sacrificing herself for me that is something I will never forget.

I ran... ran so far that no one would catch me. All that I could do is panic All I could do is cry. You see that day I did not only loose my mother I was also led to believe I lost my father.

I few months past I started getting braver after living off the wild hunting and scavenging the smaller towns gathering basic stuff. You know just the essentials to survive I decided to start reaching out to people other survivors invite them to my camp get them rested listen to there stories.

And oh boy they sure had some stories, Came across an Old fellow with weird hair, he never told me his name and he never asked for mine strange really. I still remember how he looked at me, He looked at me right he recognized me but I still struggle to guess at who he was. But I know one thing the patch on his arm I will always remember that big numbers reading 501 with a small st at the end.

My guess some sort of military group but he handed me a radio and said if I ever need help to give him a shout down it.

A few nights later I woke up from hearing static coming from the radio.

*static* Brigadi *static* ral *static* Kane *break* Cris *static* dead *static*

All I was thinking his how strange it sounded, I was 100% sure they said my father's name but at the same time I was confused on how they knew it, I must be going mad right?

My curiosity took the best of me I picked up the radio and sent out a distressed signal hoping he would come straight away to my need...

A few hours passed an still no sign of him this strange figure who claimed he would help me if I ever called.

Hello? are you still with us?

*I woke up startled by the voice that came out of no were*

Ahh so your still alive then what is the big emergency that called me away from a burial?

*I just looked at the man and did not say anything, Too scared to answer the question*

Come on lad you can tell me I am not going to hurt you.

O-o-on the radio you g-g-gave me I heard you say a name a familiar name, one I almost wish I never hear you say.

Was it Alex Voodoo Carter?

No it was Kanen Crisis

The man looked at me his eyes widening as he could see something I could not see he stood up paced around just staring at me then he asked the question.

How do you know this name?

*I simply replied*

He was my father sir

The man sat down and began explaining what this monster did to him and a few others that he knew and thought along side off. He explained how this monster be-headed is leader and stabbed my father in the back. He explained how this monster plotted on doing this because he wanted to stop him destroying the castle which stood on altar.

Words can not describe how I felt. Did I feel lost?

Or stupid?. That I never went looking for my father in hope that he was still alive.

Shortly after the man took me to My fathers grave were it led outside some old castle ruin's next to two other graves.

So I never caught your name?

*I stared at the man with eyes filled with tears and replied with a sense of anger in my tone*

They call me Jamie Crisis and I swear I will have my Vengeance!.

lOVE IT BRO. Keep working on it.

Sign in to follow this