Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

A Broken Man

Matt    24

Every damn morning I wake up I put on them same damn fake smile and the same fucking exaggerated happy voice, the thing is why do I? I don't even know anymore why I do it, is it make other's feel better? or is it because I am trying to lie to myself am I just making myself ignore all the pain and torture I have been through all the friends who have died in front of me.

I live in constant fear of being hunted by those who I have wronged in the past, yes I have done some stupid things but do I deserve this why me of all people when we live in a world of murderers and thief's.

My enemy's have already took my left hand from me I see it as a terrible curse since it happened all my friends see me as nothing but a useless cripple who can't do anything.

Maybe I should just go away from this all pack my bag's travel to new places meet new people maybe even change my name, and there is all way's the easy option one bullet and everything will be over.

Thing is would anyone even care if I was dead it seems most people want me dead anyway it just seem's i'm nothing but a stain on society.

One bullet... No not yet I still have her though but for how long I wonder.

// Accidentally hit upload like a pleb earlier ;)

Matt    24

Lately I have been secluding myself from the others. I feel rage in the strangest of times, I don't know what is happening to me, is it because of the infection, or am I just changing, I don't know anymore.

The group and I were in Elektro today and came across a civilian. we warned him to stop throwing flares at us like an idiot, but the fool carried on.

We had no choice but to disarm him, after we did though he threw something, we had no choice other than shoot him... We cruelly killed the man and I did not even feel regret. I actually quite enjoyed seeing the man get shot down.

I don't sleep at night anymore. I just lay there staring at the sky not thinking anything, just staring. I can't even remember the last damn time I had a good nights sleep.

//Thanks to carib for making it less messy :P

The way you write is kind of... funny. Like, with all the missing commas, and some sentences are tending to be a little off. I'd just think me and a whole lot others would enjoy it more if it were fixed, also the whole transition from the grey to yellow was a little strange too.

Just things to improve upon, your work is great, but maybe run it through a word checker or something before posting. (Sorry if this comes off as me being rude, I only intend to help. :P )

Matt    24

The way you write is kind of... funny. Like, with all the missing commas, and some sentences are tending to be a little off. I'd just think me and a whole lot others would enjoy it more if it were fixed, also the whole transition from the grey to yellow was a little strange too.

Just things to improve upon, your work is great, but maybe run it through a word checker or something before posting. (Sorry if this comes off as me being rude, I only intend to help. :P )

I would do all that but i'm normally on my medication and half awake when I get in the mood to write :P

Sign in to follow this